PDA

View Full Version : ancestral spirits

spanadik
04-04-2011, 12:11 AM
I have been trying to contact my ancestral spirits for a few days now. I can hear them but it sounds like they are on the other side of a wall and it is hard to make out what they are saying. I was wondering if anyone else experienced something like this, and if it improves or how i can improve it. They also come at more random times. is there a way I can learn to control when they talk to me?

thanks

spanadik
04-06-2011, 10:34 PM
thank you I'll let you know how it works

tavthe
04-07-2011, 02:44 AM
Although I have read Konstantinos, I do not follow his methods. Several yrs ago I had the same kind of trouble connecting with ancestors. But practice has made it easier to connect with them. Its at the point for me presently that often times they just show up unannounced b/c they have something to share with me. Something I didn't ask for. Part of the reason I think this is so is because I approach them as though I am developing a relationship with them. Its become less about ritual and spellwork and more about meditation and discourse.

spanadik
04-15-2011, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I am hearing my ancestors clearer as I practice (I also bought the book by konstantinos). While I realize I should master communicating with my ancestors before moving on, I have more questions. Can I use the same personalized ritual I have been using for communicating with my ancestors on other spirits who are not dead? or is it possible to train a dead spirit to summon spirits such as elementals, angels, etc. for me?

tavthe
01-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Idk. I've never tried that. If you think it might work, then try it out. I usually just deal with them directly.

Astral Eye
01-26-2012, 08:03 AM
Try making offerings to them, this can help to strengthen the bond and makes them happy.