1) I normally put them all together. From my experience... a curse is something that is placed upon someone as a sort of ''grudge'' that doesn't really stop until the person forgives you. Most people ask a deity or spirit of some kind to curse a person, that way you not only need their forgiveness but the forgiveness of that person. A hex would be any other manner of destruction spell that is generally misfortune and suffering but not very long in time. This is my understanding of it.
1. Forgive my ignorance, is there any difference between "curse" and "hex"?
2. How can I confirm there is, or is not an actual curse on me?
3. Do you think I can deal with this myself, or do I have to find someone to remove the curse for me?
4. In the process, is it better to appeal to a higher power? Because I don't have any...
5. If there was no curse, can I damage myself this way?
6. Is there any way to confirm success?
But, most of all:
7. How do I remove a curse?
2) Find a psychic. However, you shouldn't need a psychic. If you can't validate within that you are cursed, you probably aren't.
3)You can get help but really it is more of ''assisting'' in you removing the curse. It is placed on your head and so if you are cursed, then you are the only one that can save yourself
4)Sometimes it is but not necessarily. You have to figure out the nature of the curse and how it was placed upon you before you can remove it.
6)''Relief or peace''
7) Already stated above. You could also find a priest of some kind to help you.
Those who Fall will find their Heaven
and will always be adored.
In Plaudo Atri Matris!