The rumour about Levay and Mansfield The rumour about Levay and Mansfield
Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 30 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: The rumour about Levay and Mansfield

A
    angeress Guest

Default The rumour about Levay and Mansfield

Jayne Mansfield EXPOSED!

Sorry about the link folks, but it does paint a sort of picture with the real story of this relationship. Apparently the target for Anton Levay's ire was Sam Brody who was absolutely jealous of this friendship.
    Jayne Mansfield did not harm anyone but had the freedom to believe in what she wanted, and I did hear at the time that she was barred from entering Ireland because of her beliefs.

Z
    ZeldaFitz Guest

I remember this story and the relationship.

A
    angeress Guest

Anton LeVay had so many Hollywood celebritiies as friends and allies, but most of the friendships were secret.
    Did anyone know that a struggling Marilyn Monroe was also friendly with LeVay too.
    Jayne Mansfield herself was a extremely intelligent woman, but alas she used the 'dumb blonde' role to much perfection and she ended up having no real acting success.
    The real target of the car crash was Sam Brody, who was being a real pest to Lavay, Lavay warned Mansfield plenty of times but she took no notice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

From what I have read, Jane was an avid COS member. I've even seen a photo of her doing a ceremony witk La Vey

Z
    ZeldaFitz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by evilone666 View Post
    From what I have read, Jane was an avid COS member. I've even seen a photo of her doing a ceremony witk La Vey
    There was a rumour that Princess Grace took part in La Vey's rituals, but I don't think there are any pictures of proof.

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Talking

hey...hey now bullfrog calm down its called spell check and type in order not all willy nilly

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

from what i understand this is true, and karla lavey, anton's first daughter spoke on this subject on her fathers behalf, on a public television talk show in 1992, saying that brody had entered lavey's private ritual chambers messing with things and even lit a skull shaped candle, i cant post the link yet because im on a cell phone right now posting this, later tonight i should have the link posted in wich karla lavey speaks on this subject

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Default Yes True

The greatest detail is given in "Secret Life Of A Satanist" by Blanche Barton. Such a great book for any satanist! Also you can search youtube for interviews w/ Karla or Zeena LaVey. Also I found several good interviews w/ Anton.

Thread Information