controling\dominating spirits\demons controling\dominating spirits\demons
Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 30 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: controling\dominating spirits\demons

G
    grbree Guest

Default controling\dominating spirits\demons

Hi can anyone tell me how to make demons do what i want to an extent of telling me things and how to make spirits do what i want to an extent of complete control. I have been able to control spirits to the point of being able to make them leave places or stay in a certain area or simple things (i think) like move things to a certain spot, like tossing a tennisball and having it always end up in on certain tile of the floor if i spend enough time by them and so far if i feel something demonic i can make it leave me or someone i care alot about alone. I've been doing stuff like this since i was 13 just through sheer force of will and i figured it's time to learn how master it, i've learned alot about demons of and spirits through my freinds and ebooks i've read so far can't control any of em cept' one.

D
    Deacan Lionsbane Guest

*controls a burst of laughter*
    Sorry, what?

From my very in-depth experience with 'Demonic entities' and things people call 'deities' I wish you the very best in controlling them. The lesser breed (the mongrel) of the Demonic Bloodlines you could possibly control by manipulation and it seems you have to some extent. But I openly advise you and warn you against trying to command a Demonic Entity to do anything, unless you are very very strong and sure of yourself, otherwise you will just piss it off, and that my friend is something I would not want you to do at all.

The best way to control, is to create deals and agreements. If they want something you have, barter with them until you get the results you want. Though, I must re-iterate something I spoke of earlier, they are VERY intelligent.

There have been cases through history where a human has caught/bound/controlled a demonic entity. Care to hazard a guess as to what happened to them once the entity got loose?

You sound like a few people I have met through my time, as a friendly bit of advice, be very careful.

e-books are not something I put a lot of faith/interest into, as for friends, I do hope they are veterans in what they are doing, or are studying under a master of the Conjuration/Summoning craft of the Occultist way.

As for Spirits, this is not my major domain of knowledge, I have heard you can control them or at least impose your will on them, I would like to see what other members have to say on this

Please, be careful.

G
    grbree Guest

i know i have extremley strong will and i always think of every possible outcome of something i ask for and what might happen if i command something to do something. so far as being "possessed" it is very slim for the ppl ive known who have been possessed say when it first started they where scared overcome with feelings of fear and anxiety, then they heard voices (like an innervoice or conscouis) saying they where worthless or everything was pointless wich led to possession and made it very easy for the demon to take control. i am very rarley scared wether it's something human or not and i can ignore all my feelings of self-worth and i already everyhings pointless so no point in em tellin me that. I've also learned how to replace all emotions with annger wich makes my will all the stronger, so im not too worried about possession of myself but im here to learn how to control them i,e, expell them completly from places without my having to be there and eventually being able to harm them and hurt them. i know this is going to take a looong time and lots of hardwork and i know it'll be worth it.

so if theres anyone that can tell me where to look what would be most helpfull any literature that would help and maybe even layout some guide lines for me to follow i would appreciate it very very much.

D
    Deacan Lionsbane Guest

You may have an extreemly strong will, but I would advise caution regardless. You may try to think of every possible solution, but you are limited by the human mind, these entities are not limited by such.

I also urge you to not be so cockey with your ability, you may indeed be great at what you do, or you may 'think' you are (I do not know so I cannot make any judgement, just advise you) and the latter is far worse, arrogance is something they seem to enjoy, afterall, you are human and once you die, there is no garantee what will happen, playing with this kind of fire and being burnt is the nicest thing that can happen.

To openly threaten to hurt and harm them, you are making yourself a target for creatures which you would not imagine, to them you will be an inconvenience.
    But this is my advice, if you wish to continue then this is on your head my friend.

As for literature, it is a matter of learning the basics of summoning and/or conjuration and then going for what works best for yourself. To gain the attention of any notable enitity, you may need to sacrifice something dear to you, this could be a portion of blood or something similar, or a service you can do for it. I do not work on these principles, but I have heard they work.
    There is a set of free e-books on Occult Underground, I would recomend starting there, once you have the basics, experriment (but with caution). Some of the binding 'spells' (I use the term loosly) have been developed over the ages to be effective in this course of action.

Once you have the enitities attention, it is wise to be polite and respectful and then strike up a deal.
    If you are out just for the attack on them, then I wish you the best of luck. As from what it sounds like, you are striving for power very very few have ever attained.

Let me know how it goes and take care my friend.

G
    grbree Guest

Thank you so much for this lil roadmap who knows how long it would have taken me on my own to find it too llong anyway.

D
    Deacan Lionsbane Guest

It is not a problem, I like to see people using all aspects of the 'Occult'
    I'd be interestedin knowing what you have done in your time and what new aspects you find. If you need anything, feel free to ask.

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

From my understanding, demons, angels, djinn, servitors, gods, God etc. are ancient (many of them) archetypes, thought forms, that are embedded deeply into our Unconsciousness.
    In essence what you are doing when you Call upon one of these is bringing it into Consciousness.

They don't manifest into the physical universe, they can manifest in your astral domain though, which is again your psyche, your mind.

When one works and develops these aspects of sorcery they are in fact inducing a psychotic state of mind. This is why it is said how dangerous the Black Arts can be and that only those with strong, stable minds should practice them.

You are creating a psychodrama that allows a form of psychosis, you are, in a controlled way, removing yourself from reality and crossing into what has been called many things (e.g. abyss, other-side, Underworld, astral plane, etc.)

EM

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

I'm very against this simply because... how would you like it if a person controlled you? They'll come after you for revenge. To each their own, though.

So if you want to control a spirit/demon, normally a name of God suffices. Many demons are not able to be controlled through a lot of other means. However, if you become an adept and gain a connection with your own spark of divinity... your higher self... and have an awareness of your higher creative ''energy'' ( for lack of a better term ) you could use it in order to control them.
    Those who Fall will find their Heaven
    and will always be adored.

In Plaudo Atri Matris!

D
    Deacan Lionsbane Guest

Hey deva, "if you want to control a spirit/demon, normally a name of God suffices"

Your mistaking the creatures for those from Christian Myth, the real ones as almost anyone with the skills to talk to these entities knows, they are not bound by 'God' and as such, do not fear the word (as its not a name). In fact, the ones i've had relation with have scoffed at the mere mention of it.

As for a Higher Self, this could indeed be true, depending on how you use the ability and how attuned you are with whatever skills you do have. But I did warn him to be careful, they are ancient and intelligent and will always get the upper hand, one way or another.

G
    grbree Guest

i know to be carfull and trust me i am it's 1 of the reasons im here, but i have never heard of a greatly powerfull demonic entity\deity coming through the veil without some kind of human interference so doesnt this lead to the idea of them needing us to be able to reach our plane?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information