Quote Originally Posted by someday View Post
Hi,
I'm eighteen and new to this forum.
Basically, I have always felt that I am living in the wrong era; I should be living in the early twentieth century, but I am stuck in the early twenty-first century.
I know this sounds impossible in this reality, but is there any spell (that hopefully doesn't involve animal parts, expensive materials etc) that can take me back in time, even for a short time? I thought that is there was anywhere I could ask, it would be here. Perhaps astral projection is the answer?

Thanks in advance
It's kind of interesting. I don't think of it in this way, but I have memories of times or even other worlds - other than my obvious daily life. One suggestion I was given is that most people (ALL as far as I can tell) who practice or are even attracted to the occult have those kinds of fantasies, dreams, or memories. The suggestion is that maybe it doesn't matter exactly what these, 'memories,' are.

A fantasy of my own that I find very enjoyable is to imagine that when I have these visions - that I am also actually living those visions. They don't seem as real as, 'literal fact,' but the idea is interesting.

I also think the concept of time travel is interesting. If we assume that time is a fourth dimension (it has some kind of geometry) - then why couldn't we move within that dimension, rather than just traveling along it in a straight line? I'd recommend H.G. Wells, "The Time Machine." It is short - it deals with time travel in a pretty deep way. Also, if you go to Manybooks.net, you can download an eBook of the book in a number of different formats for free - and without registering.