Jinxed? Jinxed?
Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 30 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Jinxed?

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Default Jinxed?

Since a few past years, I have always been unsuccessful in whatever I have tried. I am starting to wonder if there is actually anything like bad luck.
    Don't get me wrong, I have always been practical & never blamed things on luck, even with my learning disabilities & even though things were almost always like this & I hate to admit this, but I despised people who blamed things on luck. The only thing which I believed in was 'cause & effect'. Yet somehow things always have been going wrong. Yet every time I fall, I get up & walk ahead but the road uphill gets more strenuous.
    I have approached this with discretion but the number of coincidences are just too many & violate the rules of probability & strogens law has become the law of my life.
    If one is approached by someting like bad luck, how should one go about it?
    "And with strange aeons, even death may die."

A
    Aradia Guest

morningstar, listen to Isabeau. She knows what she speaketh.

Thread Information