How to worship lucifer? How to worship lucifer?
Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 30 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: How to worship lucifer?

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Default How to worship lucifer?

Hello everyone.. i would like to know how to worship Lucifer? i've read about him on internet but i never find how to worship him in a good way. not like satanism... because i see lucifer in a different way, as i've read here in the forum, lucifer as a light bringer and etc... So those of you who are true luciferians, please help me finding my way. Is there any type of rituals? initiation to become a luciferian? how to be one, a true luciferian, worshipping the real lucifer, and becoming a God, a free human being in the universe with lucifer?
    Is there books about it? website? i don't know where to start but this is what i really want... i am tired of this illusion and ignorant world... i want to be free, and become a Co-Creator God as Lucifer. I hope someone helps me, thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Left Hand Path Texts

Read The Diabolicon, Liber Azazel, and The Luciferian Path.

The author of ''The Luciferian Path''... Michael W. Ford
    I suggest reading his work ''Liber HVHI'' on Scribd.com

Order of the Luciferian Sword - Home

The link above also pretty good in terms of learning about Luciferianism.

There is a beautiful video I posted about what Lucifer represents to a Luciferian.
    It is on this part of the forum.

I think the main point here is to understand that the spark of divinity within you is your own God. The forces you will be working with here on out are to be respected, not worshiped. To bow down to The Prince of Darkness is a direct insult to him. Kneeling on one knee though is normally found as a symbol of respect.
    Those who Fall will find their Heaven
    and will always be adored.

In Plaudo Atri Matris!

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

I would say that dogma is alien to the ideal of Lucifer. Luciferianism is about questioning dogma, using knowledge and trying to come to a logical model of the world. To find a group with beliefs, therefore, and herd mentalities is alien to this concept in my own opinion... People would ask.. do Luciferians believe in life after death? what is Luciferian morality? etc etc. to say all luciferians believe this.. i mean.. a belief system or a doctrine of a group.. to me.. luciferianism is about thinking for yourself. thus i try to stay away from orders, groups, churches with group think.

how to worship lucifer? well.. fire and light are important.. so is the sun.. in my own view. im not saying others will interpret it this way.. and its okay to have different views.. to me.. when the sun is rising.. the last star seen is venus.. this is lucifer.. the same applies to the first star seen after sunset is venus.. this is lucifer. i also see him in the sun.. therefore, i will pray, make offerings, etc. especially on sunday (day of the sun) and friday (day of venus). i dont think you should let others tell you how to worship. i believe in individualism and thinking for oneself.. just some thoughts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Do not worship Lucifer, worship Your Higher-Self, that is the Luciferian message.

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Default Worshiping Satan

In General terms I see there are to opposing forms of worship. One is the worship of knowledge, reasoning, questioning and proving. This is what I would call Satanic worship. The other is finding a simplified myth and believing with calmness inside that it is completely the truth, It can be summed up as Blind faith, and it is called worshiping the divine. Both are two great, powerful, mystical processes.

Maybe there is a distinction between worshiping Satan and worshiping Lucifer, that I may not be aware. I also worship Satan, I am most focused on lineages of knowledge. Almost all the lineages you will find have inherent ways to worship. It is a very personal process.

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Quote Originally Posted by dodaive View Post
    In General terms I see there are to opposing forms of worship. One is the worship of knowledge, reasoning, questioning and proving. This is what I would call Satanic worship. The other is finding a simplified myth and believing with calmness inside that it is completely the truth, It can be summed up as Blind faith, and it is called worshiping the divine. Both are two great, powerful, mystical processes.

Maybe there is a distinction between worshiping Satan and worshiping Lucifer, that I may not be aware. I also worship Satan, I am most focused on lineages of knowledge. Almost all the lineages you will find have inherent ways to worship. It is a very personal process.
    I'll have to disagree, Satanism is the belief of the Here & Now, the Carnal Self and all that feeds the Carnal Self. An atheistic practice of pragmatism.

Luciferianism differs in the respect that like the myth of Prometheus as well as the Biblical Lucifer (Serpent) it is a Principle of Knowledge/Gnosis that enables Man to spiritually evolve beyond the limitations of the objective/physical/material universe towards the belief in Apotheosis.

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Default maybe its not satanism

Luciferism seem more the general idea I was expressing, thanx for the info