Candle work Candle work
Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 30 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Candle work

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Default Candle work

I would like to know what others do when they work with candles. I will try thy best to answer to those who want to know any thing also.
    With in thy self is the magic of many.
    http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...amoon2side.jpg

H
    Harlock Guest

Default RE: Candle work

well of course in my rituals, i tend to stay on the light side of magic so i have alot of white candles more than anything

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

i have candles in most colours depending on what type of spell i am doing

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

I have all colors and I would like to know something i have read i lots of my books on the comp as well is it not the person which determines the magic not what u use? I do not have any candle spells by them selfs does anyone have any recomdations for how to come up with a good one, maybe a good one to help keep neg energy out of my house or a protection for my house any and all advice is appreciated

SMIB

I
    isis Guest

i need to larn more about candle majick

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Candle magick is perhaps the most practical form of Witchery (and fun too)... one that works actually quite well together with herbal sorcery, especially if you are on a tight budget. The two combined within your Witchcraft can yield powerful results. Use your intuition when choosing a specific color to use in your spells. Just because some book tells you to use a white candle for protection, does not mean that that color will represent "protection" to you! The Ancient Art of Candleburning is a timeless classic form of Magick practised among Witches today. So be it Ardane...

I
    isis Guest

Candle magick is perhaps the most practical form of Witchery (and fun too)... one that works actually quite well together with herbal sorcery, especially if you are on a tight budget. The two combined within your Witchcraft can yield powerful results. Use your intuition when choosing a specific color to use in your spells. Just because some book tells you to use a white candle for protection, does not mean that that color will represent "protection" to you! The Ancient Art of Candleburning is a timeless classic form of Magick practised among Witches today. So be it Ardane...

THINKS I NEED THIS CAUSE WHE I DO A PROTECTION SPELL FOR SOME REASON THE BLACK CANDLE WORKS FOR ME AND I DONT KNOW FOR SURE. BUT IAM OPEN TO TRY ANYTHING. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT ON THE CANDLE MAGICK THEN I WOULD LIKE IT ALOT AND THINKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP.

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Yes, there is definetly nothing wrong with using a black candle for a protecion spell. Some colors vibrate at a higher frequency with us than others when it comes to choosing colors for spellwork. Ultimately its wise to say that its best to use what works for you. There is no right and only way to practise Witchcraft!

A
    Aradia Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Mandragora View Post
    Yes, there is definetly nothing wrong with using a black candle for a protecion spell. Some colors vibrate at a higher frequency with us than others when it comes to choosing colors for spellwork. Ultimately its wise to say that its best to use what works for you. There is no right and only way to practise Witchcraft!
    Exactly, Twilight Mandragora.

L
    Light Guest

So is it then, that there is no right or wrong colour to choose, when doing a spell or for example in shilding and protection...I have chosen brown for protection and shilding, but black would seem to me, to be more powerful ( I was told that brown is the colour to choose)..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information