lords prayer backwards lords prayer backwards - Page 2
Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 30 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lords prayer backwards

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

In the satanic Bible the lords prayer backwards is used as an ritual initiation. Nothing much really to it, but I suppose you could go more in depth about it if you choose so.
    They ask me what i beilive in, i say breathing they ask who i pray to i say my canvas.-

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Quote Originally Posted by AlchemicEnchanter View Post
    Originally when I started in the occult, I was also looking at witchcraft (because it's so common and widely known, until I came to that factor. I have no desire whatsoever to renounce the name of the Lord. So if you would still like to be a practitioner, instead of becoming a witch, become a Sorcerer or Sorceress. This is a widely used term, used to explain a practitioner of magic that takes from what schools of magic he/she likes. I find it to be much better, as I do use some wiccan concepts, but have no desire to acknowledge different deities than my own.

For the record, I'm Christian. And yes, it is possible for both to work hand in hand.
    You know, that's the entire history of your religion, to steal concepts from pagans, and pay no lip service or tribute except to your own god who gave you none of it.

Your wisdom is priceless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Quote Originally Posted by AlchemicEnchanter View Post
    And remember, if anything looks shady, or like something that may be conceived as Satanic, take a step back and think for yourself. Is it worth the risk? More often than not, it turns out to be not worth it. After all, you cannot fully dedicate yourself to a spell if you are unsure or filled with suspicion or doubt.
    When you evaluate anything as "Satanic", I'd like you to step back and realize this dualistic concept is overly simplistic, incredibly short sighted, and downright limiting. This religion wasn't around that long, and many religions thousands of years before understood that demons and angels and many other being existed. They not only knew these beings existed, but understood their nature and called upon them accordingly.

When you start looking at things as "Satanic", realize that's a label dreamed up by Christians and Jews, to scare themselves into submission to the almighty Jehovah, Elohim, or whatever one of the several authors of the new and old testament felt like referring to it as. This is a distinction that was invented by people in the desert thousands of years ago as a method of social control of the populace, and it's entire history has proven it as such.

This whole idea should have been written, more like this, "Look at the beings and powers you intend to call out to, analyze their nature, and ask yourself if it would be appropriate to use entity/power for the change you wish to make by checking if their nature would be constructive or destructive to that purpose".

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

Quote Originally Posted by aziel View Post
    Hello every one, i have benn wondering of the symbolism of reciting the lords prayer backwards. In the book mastering witchcraft by paul huson reciting the lords prayer backwords was part of the initiation rite which symbolized rebelling against the main religion of the country. This seems interesting however i cant get over how satanic it looks. Also the book says in the intro that selling your soul would be a worthwhile trade for powers as such

The act of ritual/ceremonial magick of any kind, is to act as a symbolism for your subconscious mind (until you learn how to bypass ritual magick). Ultimately whatever ritual or ceremonial act of magick you do isn't outright effected by what you do, but what intent you do it with. The only notable exception I feel like giving is when using the incantations of ancient languages like Sanskrit. These languages possess a power in and of themselves to shift things around them (this is evident to anyone who practices with systems in ancient languages). However, in English the words generally don't have any power aside from the intent they are said with.

The reversal of the lord's prayer has been done in many cultures, even as a part of the black mass that would take place in French Country side quite often during the 1400's and surrounding periods. Just like the black mass itself...It's more effective to throw off the psychological shackles of a dogmatic religion than to do actual magick with. And just like Christianity, it seems to have it's roots in much older traditions.

The thing about selling your soul, well if it provided the kind of results people say it does, there would be thousands of people like Faust running about in our world making it clear that it does work. It does not really provide those results, so I would say keep researching until you find something better for your own development.

If you want a book that will help you evaluate the occult traditions of Christianity, there is one written by a bishop in the Orthdox Church, Pick up a book titled Papal Magic by Simon it is a book about the occult practices (and beliefs) within the Catholic Church detailed and documented in a very organized fashion. They even have a section in the beginning dealing with the black mass and reversal of the lord's prayer. I have it, and would recommend it to you. I don't normally recommend books, but I think this one would be particularly suited to your interests.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information