PDA

View Full Version : General magick use...

Tobias
06-28-2008, 05:18 AM
What do you use magick for in your day-to-day life?

Me, I use it in the protection of my family and healing. In protection, I cast a circle and wards around my home and our rooms using salt and energy. In healing, I use my dragon blood and its properties on top of Reiki energy healing, although I haven't had the attunements necessary to be a true Reiki user.

Jazameen
06-30-2008, 05:14 AM
Besides using magick for protection & healling of family & friends, I also use it to find good parking spaces, to hold off the rain so my grandchildren can have their B-Day parties outside. Also when I working with my herbs. I think we're the only people that have corn growing on the roof of their house.

Harlock
06-30-2008, 05:33 AM
use it for protection, healing, for rituals that i do every single now and then when the need arises, i use it for training not only myself but others, (ive been "lead" i guess you could say to teach people the arts) whenever i need it to be used mainly

antichrist superstar
06-30-2008, 07:41 AM
...i dont really believe in magick, but, i am interested...gotta keep an open mind. so, can you tell me more?

Tobias
06-30-2008, 08:11 AM
Aye. Magick is a form of energy that we call upon when we wish to perform natural spellwork. When using personal power and energy for spellworking it is considered "magick." It is used in rituals that help boost energy for a desired purpose, a spell, whether written, spoken or performed, or in instant magick, which for those lucky few is magick that is used at the drop of a hat, someone who can cast a spell just by thinking of it and "activating" it. Sorry, my mind is scattered right now, haven't fed in a while, so if you need more information, please let me know. Ask questions and I shall answer.

Alexandriac
06-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Me my self and I send out my energy to do the spells. Most of the time I enjoy meditating, building sheilds etc, I also like to walk on the spider web before I do to many spells if they are big ones.

darkangel
06-30-2008, 05:18 PM
usually i use it for healing, ritual work, if i need help (or someone else does and they ask me to) in general life

Harlock
06-30-2008, 08:06 PM
...i dont really believe in magick, but, i am interested...gotta keep an open mind. so, can you tell me more?

think of it like this, everything that exists in this realm (our universe) is made up of energy, so your keyboard there is a energy form of it, and magick is more of using that energy to do things, or calling upon spirits (demons angels, mystical creatures, elementals) who do not have a corpreal (physical body) form, in order to accomplish things that need to be done, email me if you have any questions im more than happy to answer and if you are catholic christian etc ill be more than happy to explain how despite what many think magick is not....whats the proper word....well anti-god lets just say

antichrist superstar
07-02-2008, 05:58 AM
so, can someone tell me how to do some spells or something, u know, just to try it out for myself, because, ive been interested im magick for quite some time

Tobias
07-02-2008, 06:34 AM
Okay, here's a simple chant for you to try to bring about rain.

Ancient Gods and godesses, I envoke thee.
Waters from the sky, let it be.
I command thee now, to thee all.
Listen to my Desire: Rain FALL!!!

Stress each word, and put force behind the last two words. Focus on the intent, and speak the chant while you're outside. Look to the sky and speak the words while focus on a cloud, and put force and feeling into the words. It's a simple spell, one I learned when I was like 16, but I believe it should work for you as a "starter spell." lol.

antichrist superstar
07-02-2008, 09:09 AM
and, does it work? i say that now, because, its 5 AM...not a chance of me seeing a cloud...

Tobias
07-02-2008, 09:16 AM
It should, but it all depends on your belief in it.

antichrist superstar
07-02-2008, 09:19 AM
u know anymore? (that dont involve me having to buy things....atleast till saturday)

Tobias
07-02-2008, 09:46 AM
Aye, but I'll have to come up with some more later. I gotta go to sleep and get ready for work tomorrow, >_<.

antichrist superstar
07-02-2008, 10:02 AM
lol ive been up all night....again...lol

antichrist superstar
07-02-2008, 11:16 PM
lol, well, im kinda stuck in side...its been raining all day (lol). anymore?

Tobias
07-05-2008, 09:27 AM
...its been raining all day

lol, been trying that spell much lately?^_-

antichrist superstar
07-05-2008, 05:31 PM
just a few times lol, my friend tought me some more difficult ones, and they've all been working for me so far, so, can you tell me a little more about magick?

Harlock
07-08-2008, 06:33 AM
beware of changing weather spells though there are some spirits that might get irritated let alone the local weatherman lol i know that someone changed the weather in my home town, from sunny to rainy...little did he knew that 3 blocks away a fire spirit had made its home well you can bet the spirit was pissed, and sensed thatit was either him or me and i shrouded my energy from it, so yeah...my friend got tackled to the ground and got his arse wooped, (i should note my town is a hell mouth so my town gets alot of interesting things flying through)

isis
08-07-2008, 01:44 AM
What do you use magick for in your day-to-day life?

i use it to protect me in my dreams now that i keep waking up with brouse on my armes that look like hand prints

Gazeeboh
08-15-2008, 12:31 AM
If you go by Crowley's definition, we use it all day everyday.

I use magick as a form of escapism.

Jazameen
08-22-2008, 05:11 AM
Most of us have been taught a spell when we were very little. "Rain Rain Go Away". I have learnt that what a spell is, is a wish, yup like when you blow out the candles of your birthday cake. Sure some work out, as some of us have learnt, but then there are other wishes where the old saying goings, "Be careful for what you wish for." It is something that you have to be careful with.

Lady Dunsany
08-30-2008, 07:20 AM
I use it to protect myself my family and the earth. I have also used it to find parking spaces but rarely. I try to always keep in mind how it can harm as well as heal so that no harm will ever befall anyone. It is around us every where sometimes to the point the air actually snaps with electricity. I try to keep it in perspective and not let it get out of hand.