PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

mountainhammer
03-06-2009, 07:44 AM
I guess its time to introduce myself. I hate these things I always feel like I'm selling myself to perspective clients.

I started my journey 17 years ago with a copy of Regardie's Golden dawn . Since that time I joined the GD formally, left the GD, and rejoined 5 months ago.

Besides the Golden Dawn training, I'm very active in local pagan culture. I left the GD for paganism because I felt more intouch with the way they do their magic. I am not a fan of the Occult psychology movement, I alway felt that magic is a real phenomenon not just in your head, but I digress.

Later in life I missed the structured methods of Hermetics and the GD, so I started to look for the roots of the modern magick systems and what I found became the systems I study primarily to this day, which are Shir (Low) and Rouhaniat (High). I not a master of Rouhaniat or Shir but I am working on it.

I guess that is very abridged magical biography, hope that works

I would like to say I have enjoyed my stay so far, hope to intrude on many more stimulated conversations.

Mountain Hammer or Frater LI

incubus
03-06-2009, 09:21 AM
Hi mountinhammer & welcome :)

Lokia_Zos
03-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Hello

Welcome.

Other formalities.

I'm new here as well.

Lady Dunsany
03-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Ave Frater LI. I am Soror TD or Lady Dunsany. It is good to have you here.

Odin
03-06-2009, 10:43 AM
hello and welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing and reading your posts and threads

isis
03-06-2009, 05:03 PM
hello and welcome

redhand
03-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Hi Frater LI please be welcome!