PDA

View Full Version : greetings found my way

Odin
08-31-2008, 11:40 AM
Hello Everyone
Just want to introduce myself and tell a little about myself. I've been in the occult for the past 25 to 30 years, am a subconscious trance channel and practice magick
I live in New York have a bunch of animals ( dogs and a cat )
Hope to learn from all for I really no nothing
Odin

isis
09-01-2008, 01:36 AM
hello and welcome to the forum my name amoung my friends is isis and i hope that you injoy the forum cause everyone is very nice and helpful. i am a wiccan/vamp. but i like to learn new things.

Lady Dunsany
09-01-2008, 07:54 AM
Hello Odin. Welcome to the forum. I also believe the more I learn the less I know. Life is a adventure and knowledge is indeed power.

Odin
09-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the welcome

isis
09-02-2008, 01:07 AM
i jest wanted to ask u a question i hop that it is ok. but what is a subconscious trance channel? i dont think i herd of that. u see i am new to the craft and dont know alot but i am learning as i go, but i guess that is what i get for teching myself the craft cause i cant find anyone where i live that relly knows the craft.

Odin
09-02-2008, 08:44 AM
I think you will find a lot of help here at the forum in your craft.
There are two kinds of channels, one a conscious channel and the other is subconscious channel that allow a spirit or entity use your body to relay information to those that may need help, guidance, they speak through you
When you go into a meditative you raise your vibrations, raise the frequency of your energy and the spirit lowers the frequency of their energy and the two of you merge.
Their are those that remember what is said which is where conscious channeling comes in and those that don't remember subconscious because I myself leave my body ( astral travel ) for a time so the spirit can use my body to relay the information it's not meant for me to hear you information it's like listening in on someone else's phone conversation.
I hope this helps

isis
09-02-2008, 07:19 PM
thinks it dose help.

Lady Dunsany
09-02-2008, 07:51 PM
I am a conscious channel myself. I give the entities permission to use my body, it is usually my spirit guide or the masters. I am aware of all times what is being said, { I wish sometimes I was that prolific}. It takes a heavy toll on the body but is well worth it at least to me.

isis
09-02-2008, 10:08 PM
I JEST CANT SEEM TO GET THE OBE TO WORK I DONT KNOW IF IAM DOING IT RIGHT. I WISH I HAD A TEACHER, OR SOME ONE WHO LIVES CLOSE BY TO HELP ME. BUT I WILL KEEP TRYING IT MIGHT WORK SOMDAY EVEN IF IT TAKES ME A LONG TIME. OH WELL.

redhand
09-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Hello my friend! ;D