PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

alexanderd
03-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Hello I had a class for university today that was canceled and so with my free time I stumbled on to this site. Im sorry, I dont mean to be disrespectful but could you perhaps explain why you believe magick is real? Or does anybody actually have any real proof or can anyone share a story with lots of detail about magic, demons angels blah blah blah etc.

CrimsonSheep
03-10-2009, 01:29 AM
Some here could probably share their stories, but if you aren't at least a little open to actually believing them, it'll do you no good. Sorry.

But welcome anyhow.

Reinga
03-10-2009, 02:18 AM
Hello I had a class for university today that was canceled and so with my free time I stumbled on to this site. Im sorry, I dont mean to be disrespectful but after reading a lot of posts today I can't help but think that about 95% of the people on this site are crackpots. Does anybody actually have any real proof or can anyone share a story with lots of detail about magic, demons angels blah blah blah etc.

But 5% arn't right? lol.

Harlock
03-10-2009, 06:24 AM
were not here to be studied like lab rats, but i have notified the other management team as well, but if you are willing to be open and discuss things like an ADULT then i see no problem with you staying we will respect your beliefs if you repect ours ill edit your post slightly so its less demeaning look forward to reading your reply have a nice day and please try to be respectful during your stay thats all we ask

Lady Dunsany
03-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Sorry trying to prove magick is real is like trying to spot a million angels on the head of a pin.
I am not up to prove myself. Sorry. The best I can tell you is observe and read the posts and learn. If you are here to discuss intellectually then fine, if not am not interested in playing games. If you think 95% here are crackpots then why bother. Why don't you just go to McDonalds and observe, there is a lot of magick being done there.

isis
03-10-2009, 12:49 PM
hello and welcome injoy your stay

redhand
03-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Proof actually comes through experience unlike most religions, who base their ideas off of pure belief alone! Magic also can work for those who don't believe!

Hello and Welcome!

Odin
03-10-2009, 10:17 PM
what you might be able to try and this is on a small scale of what others practice

find a friend and hold hands making a circuit and say

" It is said in scripture that any two or more that gather in thy name thy presence will be felt "

and see if you experience any thing

Sarnyn
03-10-2009, 10:57 PM
how cute =-)

welcome. I too am a skeptic to magick! At least any that people do who are not me ;) It is important to hang on to your healthy skepticism, but being a skeptic is not the same as being closed minded! It is important to understand the distinction :)

Look up Aleister Crowley's definition of magick! It might change your perspective! If you understand his definition, you will see that it simply can't be superstition or imaginary. We see the effects of it every day in everything we do and create!

Just Google Aleister Crowley and "definition of Magick"

I would post it here, but that would take away some of the dramatic effect :p