PDA

View Full Version : Any teachers/contributors got some time to spare? Starting up a group.

Dean Plejaren
03-11-2009, 11:31 AM
Hey everyone.

Just so you know I've started a new project up called stars13. It's about creating a society like an occult club of sorts.....It's main aims are to create a different culture, one of education and material physical support. As well as a source of momentum and force for real change in the world eventually.

Anyway since this project is very new. The space that I have set up is empty. I've made the structure of the site. But now I need someone who understands what I am about to spare a few moments contributing some of their knowledge to the project. Even if it's one post a month or some advice to me how to go about it. Anything to add would be greatly appreciated if your an expert in any particular field of interest.

Here is the space I have made for the project. Which is not a permanent address but an unofficial starting meeting place for members....

Free forum : stars13 (http://stars13.heavenforum.com)

Any questions just ask....

Imhotepsol
03-12-2009, 05:34 PM
I'll contribute, have a look through my stuff and see if it's of interest and give me a shout.

isis
03-12-2009, 05:44 PM
nice link the background is cool.. i saw a carlos their i kinda know a carlos sorry if i am being nosey but the carlos i know lives near slame mass.

well i jest wanted to say nice site..

redhand
03-12-2009, 09:20 PM
I applaud this task as it is a difficult one. However what you are doing is advertising for another site (this is considered spam) here and, while I understand the need for help on this project the admin team here should have been contacted before hand. I'm going to allow further comments here on this subject before moving it to the archives. The Admin team and I wish you the best on this endeavour.