PDA

View Full Version : A routine for sigils

ninfan
03-12-2009, 12:16 AM
hello, I know how to make sigils but what bothers me is how often I should see & charge it? I know that for a sigil to work in the best possible way, one is required to see it & then just forget it & let it stay in the subconscious. So in a day how amny times I should charge the sigils? & for how many days I should keep on doing it? I read somewhere that results often come in 3s, 3 days or 3weeks or 3months. So I am just supposed to charge it, forget it, charge it, forget it till I get what I desire?

Thanks

daecon
03-12-2009, 11:35 PM
In the AOS method, a sigil is charged only once and then destroyed. The idea is to remove all traces of the statement of intent from the physical plane so it exists only in the immaterial.

ninfan
03-13-2009, 01:09 AM
Thankyou both of you for replying.
Myro, I downloaded that book & I will go through it in free time. I also have "The book of pleasure' but haven't gone thru it fully yet
Daecon, charging it just 1 time seems to be not enough for it to manifest but then I dont know anything about the AOS system so I will go through it when I have the time

Lokia_Zos
03-22-2009, 12:35 AM
In the AOS method, a sigil is charged only once and then destroyed. The idea is to remove all traces of the statement of intent from the physical plane so it exists only in the immaterial.

Exactly, and this is what I practice for the most part.

Thankyou both of you for replying.
Myro, I downloaded that book & I will go through it in free time. I also have "The book of pleasure' but haven't gone thru it fully yet
Daecon, charging it just 1 time seems to be not enough for it to manifest but then I dont know anything about the AOS system so I will go through it when I have the time

Why does it not seem to be enough? The point to forgetting about it is in "how" sigils are supposed to work, not to say that this is clearly understood. It is supposed to remain active on the subconscious level. The idea is that what keeps whatever we desire out of our hands is our consciousness of it. This seems to be true in my experience. Say, you want something and you constantly think about it and it seems you just never get whatever it is you want. However, if you just stop worrying about it, there seems to be more likelihood of it happening. This has been true for me in most situations, without involving sigils...so I believe it would be even more true when involving sigils.

ninfan
03-26-2009, 03:28 PM
Exactly, and this is what I practice for the most part.

Why does it not seem to be enough? The point to forgetting about it is in "how" sigils are supposed to work, not to say that this is clearly understood. It is supposed to remain active on the subconscious level. The idea is that what keeps whatever we desire out of our hands is our consciousness of it. This seems to be true in my experience. Say, you want something and you constantly think about it and it seems you just never get whatever it is you want. However, if you just stop worrying about it, there seems to be more likelihood of it happening. This has been true for me in most situations, without involving sigils...so I believe it would be even more true when involving sigils.

I read 'practcal sigil magic' & I have to agree with what you said. One thing does come in my mind though if you havent noticed.. The technique of using sigils is almost exactly the opposite of the Law of attraction. Maybe I'll make another post for this if there isn't any existing currently.