PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Tattered_ANgel
09-12-2008, 06:46 AM
Hello I am Tattered Angel. I ws raised in a Christian home but I constantly find myself drawn to what my parents deemed 'dark' I have little knowledge in the Occults and would like to learn.

redhand
09-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Sorry, for the late welcoming! Which path are you drawn to?

Lady Dunsany
09-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Hello. I raised by two Christian parents who became Atheist and Agnostic respectfully. Welcome.

Harlock
10-04-2008, 05:58 AM
welcome im from a very deep rooted christian family and managed to be drawn to the occult, if you have any questions id more than be willing to answer to the best of my ability

Zazas
10-04-2008, 07:40 AM
Hya and welcome, I was raised by Christian parents to (:() its starting to turn into a struggle to maintain a relationship with them. things are just not black and white...

Odin
10-05-2008, 10:31 AM
I was brought up the same way but was lucky enough to have a Father who was a Mason and explained the difference between Religion and Spirituality

Will probably get a lot of flack for this but it seems to me that Christians sin all week long 6 days and go to church on Sunday's profess their sins and can start all over again till next Sunday

We are told in the teachings to only profess our love to one Father and yet priests tell us to call them father
and we are not invited to par take in their ritual.

Spirituality in what ever path you choose you are allowed to be a part of the ritual create your own ritual worship a God or Goddess 1 or more than 1
Have guides in the physical form or in the astral form and we are Gods and Goddesses being released from ca coons from being told that we will go to hell for this kind of thought

Don't get me wrong if it works for you all the good but if it doesn't work for me don't call me a heathen the devil incarnate

it all goes back to the times of the revolutions the crusades, and the witch trials

What we are is flesh and blood that is here on a physical plane to do the best we can to raise our vibrations to become God Goddess like this is what is in our Hearts as well as our desire
We are not here because we are Different we are here because we are the SAME no matter what path we chose