PDA

View Full Version : ceremonila magic

jump
03-18-2009, 03:07 PM
ok so Im set to take on ceramonial evokation to physical manefestation endeavour, last time round I stuffed it it up by missing some key elements out, plus on a side note I think I had cold feet, wish me luck!

Oh yeah and on some more side note items,
what were some of the things that any of you had granted (came into being) as a result, perhaps to get ideas to add to an early chrissy wish list of things I want to happen that have happened for other people by the affor mentioned means

isis
03-18-2009, 03:30 PM
i have not tryed this yet but i wish you luck and stay safe..

Lady Dunsany
03-18-2009, 03:39 PM
I am in an order so my hands are tied, as I can not talk about it. I think redhand would probably be the one who can help you out. It can be a little daunting at first but it gets easier and easier as you go along. Good luck also.

redhand
03-18-2009, 10:08 PM
Make sure that you are fully versed on what you are about to do. And stick to your plan! Really it's as simple as that!LOL Don't let others stories scare you ether judge for yourself!

As for results they are between the entities and myself. So sorry I can't share.

RichardCranium
03-26-2009, 12:42 AM
In my experience, physical manifestation don't always happen, fullblown. When they do, they are pretty intense, but you don't always need them in order to get results.

ok so Im set to take on ceramonial evokation to physical manefestation endeavour, last time round I stuffed it it up by missing some key elements out, plus on a side note I think I had cold feet, wish me luck!

Oh yeah and on some more side note items,
what were some of the things that any of you had granted (came into being) as a result, perhaps to get ideas to add to an early chrissy wish list of things I want to happen that have happened for other people by the affor mentioned means

Enlilki
03-26-2009, 12:52 AM
Interesting stuff, I've never bothered to look into physical manifestation and only relied on the astral,clairvoyance and other energy related stuff for visuals.

Someone the other day kept mentioning how someone from Sudan made someone appear, a Goddess he called Philippa. Supposedly he could touch her as if she was flesh and bone.

How does this compare to what is being talked about here?
Without giving away experiences and who contacted who, is it possible someone could share what the ritual entails?

RichardCranium
03-26-2009, 01:18 AM
This can be achieved in a number of ways, but sometimes happens on it's own during the course of a regular evocation.
Some people use blood or excreta a base to give the entity material to build a body out of for manifestation, but this is not always necessary.

isis
03-26-2009, 01:24 AM
That is instering but we are not alode to tolk about blood magic for legal reasons and that we have members here who have kids that come here and post with their parents.

VIRAL
05-15-2009, 12:32 AM
I have seen physical manifestations before, but never invoked one. If you can really pull one off, you will probably be taught something valuble. Most mages can't do physical manifestations, but it does happen...