PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

Wulzirik
03-18-2009, 09:11 PM
Hey. I'm from upstate New York, in the Catskills. I've always had a deep interest in the occult. My current religious beliefs are a sort of weird, convoluted mixture, incorporating Christianity, Shi'ite Islam (especially Sufism), Indo-European paganism (Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Greco-Roman paganism, Germanic paganism, Celtic paganism, and Slavic paganism), Wicca, Satanism (both LaVeyan and Theistic), Setianism, Dragon Rouge, and Thelema.

My view is that magick exists, and God has many facets. Trying to restrict God to just one belief system is futile, as God is above all logic, and thus can be in two places at the same time. He can be the Christian God, Zeus, Set, and even Satan, as well as many other gods.

I also have a slight interest in Freemasonry, namely the Memphis-Misraim rite, but, unlike Ar nDraiocht Fein, the OTO, the ToS, the Church of Satan, Dragon Rouge, etc. I'm kind of prevented from joining it due to the oaths to "brother Masons." I refuse to consider half of those bureaucrats in Washington brothers. While Memphis-Misraim is considered irregular in the US, so that isn't an issue here, it's considered regular by the extremely elite-dominated Grand Orient Lodge de France, which has members in high positions in the French government. So, while MM interests me, I wouldn't be able to swear an oath of brotherhood to men like Sarkozy, any more than I'd be able to join mainstream Masonry and swear one to men like Bush and Obama.

In addition to the occult, I'm also interested in politics, philosophy, history, extreme sports, and martial arts.

Lady Dunsany
03-18-2009, 10:27 PM
Hello.......

Odin
03-18-2009, 10:30 PM
hello and welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing and reading your posts and threads

redhand
03-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Hello and welcome!

isis
03-19-2009, 12:31 AM
hello and welcome