PDA

View Full Version : Past Life Help

Siike92
03-19-2009, 06:30 AM
sanitized.

isis
03-19-2009, 06:33 AM
odin and lady d. could help you on that they are helping me.. or you could try redhand and harlock.. and i will see what i can find for you..

chronazon
04-09-2009, 12:53 PM
in what i personally believe, we can tap into our dna (a nasty term) and recall things that happened to our ancestors in the past, and this can include the things we come in contact with that are old, like 80's plastic. so it is good not to be confused. maybe you had family in the greaco roman empire with the pillars and all.
but you only exist once, and everyone is differant. thus, to see alien things that our dna has done in the past in alien worlds, bringing with it the whole ethical question of dying from an immortal humanoid like but alien body (no appendix maybe?) because your dna finally rocked up on earth so as to be born again on the other side when life on earth is completed. its more of a reconstitution of the immortal alien/foreign planet body into a new one, and a vacation they may call it, to a distant moon system of the entire showbooth of life acting out where you exist in an imperfect world filled with microorganisms, and die a death full of pain from your pain centers that they probably don't have in the afterlife. I have seen the future and my grandparents own a condo on a cliff or high rise in alien Hawaii, very much less developed and touristy than earth's hawaii. I had to pass over and fall in about 10 swimming pools on rollerskates (this was in a dream) to get to that one.
it was real
melatonin gives you vivid dreams it is a natural sleep hormone

nullbyte
05-14-2009, 04:59 PM
I need help finding out about my past life. Ever since I was little I felt like there was something I needed to know. When I was 10 I recieved daydreams of a man and a woman. One of the last and most vivid ones was of the man in a white room with pillars and the woman standing over him crying. I saw through his eyes. I think he might have been dieing. These daydreams usually appeared before I went to bed and when I woke up I could remember very little. I don't know if these were memories from a past life or just the product of an overactive imagination but I get a feeling I need to know "something" about my past life.

do you guys have any techniques for learning about past lives? I've already read some on the reincarnation post.
Sorry to say it, but from a spiritual satanism point of view, daydreams are angelic attacks to deceive you.

VIRAL
05-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Actually, a lot of people remember their past lives like yesterday, some of us get to keep our memories while others have their minds wiped. Usually the strong are chosen for immortality, while the weak are simply destroyed, but the people who judge this are no less human than the rest of us and subject to corruption. Knowledge is power, and if your knowledge makes you valuble enough you get to keep it.

S33k3R
05-19-2009, 06:36 AM
You know, thats just about the sharpest question I've read all day...why the hell would an Angel want to deceive some random dude about some arbitrary facet of reality?

If I was an angel, sheesh...I'd have much better things to do when I was bored.

By the way, sometimes you need not look to the occult. I've read that past lives, (whatever they actually are), can be accessed through hypnosis. I think its called past life regression therapy. Quite interesting, you're sessions are recorded as most people don't remember what they said when hypnotized. Apparently its quite funny the reactions some people have...

"I was gin soaked hooker in london in the 1800's?...WTF?...I want a refund!"

Unfortunately not everybody gets to be the Queen of Sheeba or Elvis.

Harlock
05-26-2009, 06:22 PM
i can get around the california bay area pretty will minus a few places do to modern changs (which there arent many theres been about 6-7 since like 1970 that are huge changes) and i remember i owned a bug, i loved that bug if i remember right, till i had to "kick start" it no litterally i had to kick it LOL

Rezenic
05-26-2009, 07:49 PM
You know, thats just about the sharpest question I've read all day...why the hell would an Angel want to deceive some random dude about some arbitrary facet of reality?

If I was an angel, sheesh...I'd have much better things to do when I was bored.

By the way, sometimes you need not look to the occult. I've read that past lives, (whatever they actually are), can be accessed through hypnosis. I think its called past life regression therapy. Quite interesting, you're sessions are recorded as most people don't remember what they said when hypnotized. Apparently its quite funny the reactions some people have...

"I was gin soaked hooker in london in the 1800's?...WTF?...I want a refund!"

Unfortunately not everybody gets to be the Queen of Sheeba or Elvis.

Regression can also be done through meditative self-hypnosis. This method allows you to feel as though you're living through the memories. Though regression has the potential side-effect of losing memories from this life. It usually starts with vague ones, but over time, the memories could add up to forgetting great periods of your life. It still may be worth doing, but it's something to be wary of.

d&g
06-04-2009, 06:14 PM
I think the concept of eternal recurrence make more sense than reincarnation. You just relive the same life again and again until you finally "figure it out". Then the circle is broken and you begin climbing the spiral. Then it might take you a few lives before you are finally liberated. Only then can you reincarnate and you do it consciously.

That's just my opinion.

tavthe
01-26-2012, 11:16 PM
I had two good friends walk me through my very first regression but they wouldn't be my friends forever so I knew if I wanted it, I needed to find a way to do it myself. Never been a fan of angels much.