PDA

View Full Version : Tarot Ritual and Tarot Reading

lestatius
09-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Does anyone here have experience with the tarot ritual and tarrot reading using the Major Arcana? I've been reading about these two and am wondering if anyone has advice as in how to get better in doing these?besides practicing?and if so what are your expierences with these?

redhand
09-14-2008, 08:38 PM
Does anyone here have experience with the tarot ritual and tarrot reading using the Major Arcana? I've been reading about these two and am wondering if anyone has advice as in how to get better in doing these?besides practicing?and if so what are your expierences with these?

There are different ways to approach this and depends on the person. I like to use a two prong method myself first I would learn a key word associated with each card to the particular deck you are using. I would also meditate on a card each day and see what the pictures mean to me and their relationship to each card.

After that, its good to learn how each card relates to others. And as you advance learn about Elemental dignities and Planetary correspondences and if you have a interest in the Kabbalah learn the interpretations and correspondences to the Tree of Life.

Like everything else dealing with the Occult it will take time, patience and, plenty of hard work but, the rewards are tremendous and worth the effort.

Here's a link to a free online course that's not bad and can help you learn the Tarot:Free tarot course (http://www.learntarot.com)

Odin
01-12-2009, 08:17 PM
thanks Redhand

will look into it