PDA

View Full Version : Creating change

Enlilki
03-25-2009, 03:52 AM
I wasn't sure if this should be in black, white or grey magic because everything depends on what is decided. So I have put it here also because I believe it might fit here too.

Feel free to move to a more suitable section :)

First I used the search function for group rituals and group magical work, the only thing I could find was a topic about an Occult Forums Egregore.

Would people be interested in some group work where a certain event, change, outcome etc can be decided on and the outcome (if any) can be viewed and recorded for progess.

The only thing I would like is that no entitiy can be called up to assist, only if it is to offer some guidance or tips on method you wish to use.

This would give a few of us something to work towards, give us more experience, help us evolve and challenge our current abilities.... Even stroke the ego.

There is always the other side of the results, peoples ego could be hurt especially if claims throughout other posts appear not as great if a certain outcome isn't reached by the group.

What are others opinions on this? do you believe a mixture of methods and personal backgrounds will matter? or will intent and talent over ride the mixture of methods?

isis
03-26-2009, 01:31 AM
Nice post i would like to know more if you dont mind.

Darknight
03-26-2009, 02:55 AM
Sounds like an interesting idea. :) I think it would be great if a group could get together and share what they know perhaps help each other out and tinker with what they already know.

Harlock
03-26-2009, 05:25 AM
well just like with this site there will be a few renegades but generally it will work. but alot of dedication and time put into it. i have found with a group such as that you want to have a set of rules, and a purpose, also put what kind of things you want to avoid. this is a good start in setting up a group, that way everyone knows whats okay and whats not and theres no excuse for not knowing.

Darknight
03-27-2009, 04:22 AM
I don't think a discussion about a certain ability or really even about magic but I am with lady d on this one there is a time or place for boasting, I do not think the members here would like that.

other then that I see no problems

Enlilki
03-27-2009, 05:21 AM
I didn't really mean it in the way of boasting and talk of abilities. Since this is a forum and the people to go along with it are from here, I assumed any progress would be recorded here. There is no way to tell who did the best, who is bad... As a group everything is going well or as a group, things arent going as expected.... This is the only way I can see any boasting or loss of ego.

Rezenic
05-22-2009, 01:41 AM
I'm new to the site, but I would be very interested in learning more about this. I've been practicing for a while, and it would be nice to have some work to do with others during the summer as well. I know this thread kind of died a while back, but please let me know if there's anything that I can do to help or if I could join in some discussion group (outside or online).