PDA

View Full Version : What Is Astrology

Lady Dunsany
03-29-2009, 09:34 PM
This is a good website for anyone who is interested in Astrology. I have a degree in Astrology and used to have to do all my client's charts by hand. Now days there is so much software out there that makes it absolutely simple to do the charts and interpretation.

Astrology on the Web: What is Astrology? (http://www.astrologycom.com/astrol.html)

isis
03-29-2009, 09:57 PM
nice post my friend

redhand
03-29-2009, 11:54 PM
No matter what your path it is good to have a basic understanding of Astrology! This looks like a good place to start too!

chronazon
03-30-2009, 06:18 AM
things that really brightened up my perspective when learning astrology was realizing that the earth's trip around the sun, of course being a circle, passes by all these constellations that share the same name as the signs and these, as well as the influences of the planets through planet/sign correspondances
pull on the earth and make the plants that grow and the differant types of energy throughout the year.
also how each sign either exalts, poses a fall or detriment or rules each planet

Lady Dunsany
03-30-2009, 09:36 AM
I think everyone as redhand mention and chronazon's input should have a basic understand of astrology especially when they embark on their magickal path.