PDA

View Full Version : elemental spells?

antichrist superstar
10-04-2008, 08:14 AM
who all does elemental spells? if so, what ones, and can you tell me?

Lady Dunsany
10-21-2008, 08:32 AM
Perhaps you mean calling up the elements as whistling down the wind etc. Do you mean working with the elementals the core of the elements as Gnomes, Sylphs etc. There are many ways to work with the elements such a broad spectrum. Please elaborate.

Lady Dunsany
10-22-2008, 12:55 PM
Now that sounds good. If I ate that I think I would be pondering more than the elements.

antichrist superstar
11-15-2008, 02:02 AM
to brigid: no, im not a typical 13 year old, i hate the things they love, they hate the things i love.

Lady Dunsany
11-15-2008, 08:39 AM
Makes sense.

antichrist superstar
11-16-2008, 05:46 AM
and, i meant, any kind, anything that has to do with water, fire, wind, and earth.

if u want, spirit, but i would rather just those 4.

Lady Dunsany
11-18-2008, 10:18 AM
Oh. Well let us see, the way I work and have been working is with candle magic, my energy and the energy of the universe. I do not have any spells that are written, it is all me with spoken word. If you belong to an order or a coven I am sure you are part of that. If you are solitary you can use whatever is at hand with the elements you want to use. I have a spell I do called whistling up a storm. It is good practice, I go outside at night and call upon the elements of the wind and rain and the elementals to guide me the sylphs and the undines. I call upon the God or Goddess of my choice and ask them to help me create a storm. One night I called one up and the wind became so strong a tree branch broke and fractured my foot. True story. I believe in the use of one's power that is untapped. I hope this helps a bit.

toadbile
01-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Here is an elemental spell that worked for several famous fellows: get a hogshead of pitchplend and pack it an inch thick between sheets of thick lead foil. You ust let it sit for a year, but it's best if you visit the room every day and shout gutteral latin at it else the host monarch will get the idea that he can do this himself. Unfortunatly the constant exposure to the process will make your hair fall out, your teeth loose and your stomach nausous, which the priests call the Curse of the Alchemist. When you refine the lead and extract some actual gold the glory of your elemental transformation spell will make all that effort seem worthwhile, and the monarch might even grant you a tiny bit of land.

Lady Dunsany
01-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Then the monarch taxes you and all your work was for naught.

toadbile
01-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Then the monarch taxes you and all your work was for naught.

Careful, i can transmute you from pagan to republican with an opening like that.
(join ussss....)

Lady Dunsany
01-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Never. Now that would scare me.

Reinga
01-15-2009, 04:00 PM
If you are gonna call the elements I would not recomend using the Royal Mail pigion post is much faster these days :D

Lady Dunsany
01-15-2009, 04:43 PM
If you are gonna call the elements I would not recomend using the Royal Mail pigion post is much faster these days :D

I heard that too.

Lady Dunsany
01-15-2009, 08:09 PM
I have elementals that live with me and have for years. When I need a specific spell done I call on them for whatever is needed at the time. I can not get rid of them and usually they do behave. They must be respected and treated kindly as they will retaliate. I called on fire today and the candle I was working with popped and cracked and the flame rose so high I thought there goes the house. I did manage to accomplish my purpose for which I was grateful and dutifully thanked them. My friend who is a real shaman from the Amazon and only comes to visit once every five years if that, has always said respect for all of the earths gifts. It takes a week to get to him but it is well worth it. He has worked with many of the elements and said love respect and all will come to pass. I am glad it went well today.