PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

EzikielDarkwing
10-15-2008, 12:20 AM
This is looking to be an interesting endeavor. While I do often make my posts to my own website, without much feedback, it gets awfully uninspired.

A little about myself- I live and practice many forms of magic, mostly from a left hand perspective. I've been working on developing my own sense of self, and understanding the Dragon within.

Though I'm tempted to leave this be, I feel that it would be appropriate to at least mention a few key points to see if there are any Others such as myself. I'm an awakening Otherkin (though this process is taking way too damn long, in my opinion. Growing pains should be over, I say!), and getting back into the community has proven to be an eye opening experience.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Like many in my predicament (I would assume) I'll answer questions if and when I have the answers. I wouldn't expect wonderful kernals of insight or wisdom, simply an opinion.

SINcerely,

Ezikiel

Lady Dunsany
10-16-2008, 07:49 AM
Welcome. I am also an otherkin have known since I was five. I do not give out insight or wisdom too much as I am too busy trying to adapt. I am sure you will enjoy yourself here. There are more of us out there than this earth knows.

Odin
10-17-2008, 10:38 AM
hey welcome
I'm just me but then you should be me

isis
10-20-2008, 12:51 AM
hello and welcome to u. have a blessed day as i say to my friends and family.