PDA

View Full Version : How do I know if i am being controled by something else

Pehden
04-22-2009, 10:03 AM
Sometimes i have the urge to just destroy everything and anything, as of the last 3 years this has been going on. I thought it was because of the spiritual beings that I thought were as my pets/guardians. For the last 2 in a half years I haven't had them here because i thought they were the reason for my issue, but now I'm always angry or cant seem too stay on track or anything. What should I do.

astralelf
04-23-2009, 01:44 AM
Are you acting on these urges?

Pehden
04-25-2009, 10:42 PM
Im not sure about most but the ones i do act on i cant rember doing what had been told to me of what happened.

VIRAL
04-25-2009, 11:40 PM
I'm always like that. The feelings can come from a number of sources or be pure randomness or be from neglecting your destructive side. As for self control, perhapse a sense of humor can help. I don't know, I still havent figured it out myself. do you smoke? Try quitting. Consider your rage to be like teething. Here's a poem you might find helpful...

Hater

You make me ill you turn me bad
I see your face it drives me mad
I watch you turn the world askew
despise the cancer that is you
in your shortcomings pride myself
in your misfortune is my wealth
my world is bleeding as I wait
I'll always have something to hate
addicted to the hate inside
my hit list is where you reside
accross your face I draw the line
the grapes of wrath make sweetest wine
in ecstasy I drink it in
indulging the beloved sin
you wonder what is wrong with me
this hate inside just sets me free

Pehden
04-27-2009, 04:44 AM
I dont smoke, not much of a fan of anything, of the nature.I write stuff too, but i save that for my web sie and another one I am a memeber of..