PDA

View Full Version : The 21 Satanic Points by Conrad Robury (From: The Black Book of Satan)

Sinistar666
10-23-2008, 04:35 PM
I) Respect not pity or weakness, for they are a disease which makes sick the strong.

II) Test always your strength, for therein lies success.

III) Seek happiness in victory - but never in peace.

IV) Enjoy a short rest, better than a long.

V) Come as a reaper, for thus you will sow.

VI) Never love anything so much you cannot see it die.

VII) Build not upon sand but upon rock. And build not for today or yesterday but for all time.

VIII) Strive ever for more, for conquest is never done.

IX) And die rather than submit.

X) Forge not works of art but swords of death, for therein lies great art.

XI) Learn to raise yourself above yourself so you can triumph over all.

XII) The blood of the living makes good fertilizer for the seeds of the new.

XIII) He who stands atop the highest pyramid of skulls can see the furthest.

XIV) Discard not love but treat it as an imposter, but ever be just.

XV) All that is great is built upon sorrow.

XVI) Strive not only forwards, but upwards for greatness lies in the highest.

XVII) Come as a fresh strong wind that breaks yet also creates.

XVIII) Let love of life be a goal but let your highest goal be greatness.

XIX) Nothing is beautiful except man: but most beautiful of all is woman.

XX) Reject all illusion and lies, for they hinder the strong.

XXI) What does not kill, makes stronger.

Sinistar666
10-23-2008, 06:18 PM
Well, we have to take it all with a grain of salt. Some can be taken literally while others obviously can't. Maths thing? As in Dr. Math? Pardon me in advance if I'm mistaken.

isis
10-26-2008, 04:30 AM
i need to chack those out sometime i know some one who has them. i alrady have the divels bible i had it when i was 7 and it is still in good shape i bought it to piss off my grandmother while i was liveing with her.

Errata
10-26-2008, 04:25 PM
"VII) Build not upon sand but upon rock. And build not for today or yesterday but for all time."
Interesting to see the Christian and Satanic literature making the same statement. I guess it all boils down to what a rock is? As for me, I build on the winds and go where they take me.

Lady Dunsany
10-26-2008, 10:03 PM
Let the wind carry me.

Sinistar666
11-03-2008, 02:37 PM
[attachment=44]

"VII) Build not upon sand but upon rock. And build not for today or yesterday but for all time."
Interesting to see the Christian and Satanic literature making the same statement. I guess it all boils down to what a rock is? As for me, I build on the winds and go where they take me.

Anyone who says that Satanism's roots is not Christianity is delusioned. Hence it would not be called "Satanism." Not that I myself worship the Christian, bastardized version of Satan. (The red guy complete with horns and tail with pitchfork in hand) I also think that the Jews meant for the word "Satan" to be a religious epithet geared towards those who did not believe as they did. To them, those who find Christ to be their salvation are Satan as well.

Satanism is too broad a term nowadays anyway. There's the Satanists who worship extraterrestial beings, those who worship Egyptian gods, worship themselves, whatever.

Nox Invictus
12-13-2008, 04:48 AM
I agree with every one of the 21 points, atleast metaphorically. Thanks for posting these.

Thrnn
02-03-2009, 09:56 AM
[attachment=44]

Anyone who says that Satanism's roots is not Christianity is delusioned. Hence it would not be called "Satanism." Not that I myself worship the Christian, bastardized version of Satan. (The red guy complete with horns and tail with pitchfork in hand) I also think that the Jews meant for the word "Satan" to be a religious epithet geared towards those who did not believe as they did. To them, those who find Christ to be their salvation are Satan as well.

Satanism is too broad a term nowadays anyway. There's the Satanists who worship extraterrestial beings, those who worship Egyptian gods, worship themselves, whatever.

No not really a broad term. There are people out there that want the glamour associated with Satanism but without the Satan. So they go in for Set, Enki, The Great Pumpkin, Alf all in a feeble effort to drive a square peg into a round hole. There is NO Satanism without Satan period. Otherwise it would be something else.

SWM
02-04-2009, 02:48 AM
[attachment=44]...Anyone who says that Satanism's roots is not Christianity is delusioned... I also think that the Jews meant for the word "Satan" to be a religious epithet geared towards those who did not believe as they did...

QFT.

Often times we occultists are so focused in our ways that we exclude what may be plausible or possible. Satanists often (as well as the rest of occultists) think that they and their own are right (only them). There is very little subject to change in many instances. Irony drips from every vine of Satanism, as it does from other religions not excluding Christianity.

S33k3R
02-04-2009, 06:30 AM
...I don't know...it all seems so antisocial..."he who stands on the biggest pile of skulls" etc etc...you wouldn't get invited to many dinner parties would you?

Ac1ddddddd
02-04-2009, 07:54 AM
...I don't know...it all seems so antisocial..."he who stands on the biggest pile of skulls" etc etc...you wouldn't get invited to many dinner parties would you?
Sheepie.
You need to break the bonds that tie you to society.
It is corrupt now days.

Respect not pity or weakness, for they are a disease which makes sick the strong.

Nachttoter
02-04-2009, 08:18 AM
Sheepie.
You need to break the bonds that tie you to society.
It is corrupt now days.

Well said.

N.

S33k3R
02-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Sheepie?...as in he of the sheep?

I'm just curious here, why would we want to isolate ourselves from society?... and on what moral high ground do you take on which to make judgment on the corruption of society if your belief is patently corrosive?

Ac1ddddddd
02-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Sheepie?...as in he of the sheep?

I'm just curious here, why would we want to isolate ourselves from society?... and on what moral high ground do you take on which to make judgment on the corruption of society if your belief is patently corrosive?

lmao.
Have you not realized that most people in society can't see above there own pile of crap?
Its not isolating yourself from society it is only having interactions with the ones that can see past all of the bullshit.
I'm not going to go in dept on this, if someone else wants to feel free to.

SWM
02-04-2009, 10:20 PM
lmao.
Have you not realized that most people in society can't see above there own pile of crap?
Its not isolating yourself from society it is only having interactions with the ones that can see past all of the bullshit.
I'm not going to go in dept on this, if someone else wants to feel free to.
Its still a bit of a moral high ground that leans towards intolerance. Its all so negative. You can be foolish and unenlightened but still be an okay human. People change and grow. To label most of humanity as a pile of crap is excluding the possibility that they can evolve not only in moral standards but social standards as well. Its why I don't call black people Negros. Its considered offensive. Its also why I don't kick Irish people or why I can understand why women want to vote. Seeing as its part of the religion, who can really argue. I don't agree with these 21 statements because my own personal morals are against it. I can reason with the fact that others do, and steer clear of those who are negative enough to only focus on whats bad and not recognizing the fact that those blind people can change.

Gazeeboh
02-04-2009, 10:26 PM
I think the real trick here is to realize we are all of us full of crap.
Ride forth with a bar of soap in your right hand and a fistful of dung in the left.

I agree, though, that most people are foolish and do not think critically or for themselves.
It is so much easier just to go with the flow and believe the biggest thoughts out there.

Some items on the list are great, others are a bit silly. But really, they can't be quantified like this.

Skeptismo118
02-04-2009, 11:07 PM
I sometimes wonder whether these folks realized that they were basically constructing Klingonism without the turtleshell forehead pieces.

S33k3R
02-05-2009, 05:26 AM
I sometimes wonder whether these folks realized that they were basically constructing Klingonism without the turtleshell forehead pieces.

Lmao...indeed. :rolleyes:

Another question, whats your masterplan for "seeing past your own pile of crap" when you limit your beliefs to a list?

Isn't the whole point about finding YOUR truth...an intrinsic personal truth that holds a deep resonance with you as an individual?

Surely adhering to a laundry list of someone else's arbitrary viewpoints is somewhat...oh I don't know....sheepie? ;)

Ac1ddddddd
02-05-2009, 10:05 PM
Lmao...indeed. :rolleyes:

Another question, whats your masterplan for "seeing past your own pile of crap" when you limit your beliefs to a list?

Isn't the whole point about finding YOUR truth...an intrinsic personal truth that holds a deep resonance with you as an individual?

Surely adhering to a laundry list of someone else's arbitrary viewpoints is somewhat...oh I don't know....sheepie? ;)

I don't limit my beliefs to a list, If you apply everyday situations to this list you will find that 99.99% of the time you will be right or come out on top.

Most of these you cannot follow to the exact words for oblivious reasons. These "points" are more like guidelines.

Please do not use the term sheepie when you don't even know what it means. You are obviously the kind of person that believes everything he hears and doesn't question authority.

SWM
02-06-2009, 03:09 AM
I don't limit my beliefs to a list, If you apply everyday situations to this list you will find that 99.99% of the time you will be right or come out on top.

Most of these you cannot follow to the exact words for oblivious reasons. These "points" are more like guidelines.

Please do not use the term sheepie when you don't even know what it means. You are obviously the kind of person that believes everything he hears and doesn't question authority.

I would mention how lonely it would be at the top, but obviously you need nothing but a list and a screw the world attitude. You remind me of a friend of mine. If you climb to the top on a pile of sculls, I would think that there would be few people to appreciate your ascension, seeing as you destroyed whatever aspect of all of them.

Be that as it may, you are right. And you always will be, no matter what you say. How can you be wrong? I submit to your all for one and one for only me attitude.

Oh wait that means you defeated me right? I guess your dogma dictates that my scull is added to your pile. Congrats.

Ac1ddddddd
02-06-2009, 04:37 AM
I guess so.

IX) And die rather than submit.
lmao

SWM
02-06-2009, 05:02 AM
yup. your logic is infallible.

S33k3R
02-07-2009, 06:14 AM
It is an unfortunate fact that wit and irony are lost on such people SWM. They take it all too seriously, its so full of black mascara and teenage angst...its actually quite cute.

Right....this is known as a contradictory statement, or it is at least 0.01% non contradictory. How can you say that you "don't" limit your beliefs and yet apply the same set of rules 99.99% of the time?...it would be implicit then that you only exercise some initiative and original thought for the remaining 0.01% of the time. Well, at least the one positive thing I can say about your beliefs is that they certainly aren't mentally taxing. Perhaps you could better use your spare mental capacity to try and get the jokes....

Oh, really? you don't actually have a foundry in your backyard in which to forge "swords of death"?...you don't water your petunias with human blood?..no big plies of skulls from which to view your dominion from?
How disappointing, and here I thought you might actually be an interesting person to talk to....I've always wanted to know about making a death sword, they are very cool....especially if they got like a cool and badass design on them, like a dragon, or a big snake...lots of skulls, a good death sword would need lots of skulls on it.

As I am remarkably uninterested in your interpretation of the word "sheepie", (..in fact I don't give a flock... :rolleyes:), but am very interested in mine, it follows then that you are probably unaware of the "correct according to me" term "sheepie"...let me explain it to you so you will no longer be confused.

He who follows blind dogma, (or even worse...a list), and is incapable of questioning authority or thinking for themselves, (0.01% doesn't qualify as thinking for yourself...sorry...how are we progressing on getting the jokes though? ), shall be given the label of "sheepie", as in he of the sheep like mentality.
Its always amused me that such satanist want to play the part of of the "lone wolf" and yet only succeed in joining the large and fluffy herd of other "lone wolves"...all rigidly sticking to some or other dogmatic, (wolfmatic?...sheepmatic?) script. It is the embodiment of the term "a sheep in wolves clothing".

And so, by the power invested in me by myself...as above...so below...I hereby dub thee ... "Sir sheepie of the silly list", so mote it be. Ramen.

I must say that for all the angst and hidden drama, I find satanist of this Ilk to be very amusing and easy to manipulate...when engaging in conversation such as this I feel like I'm playing with the exposed nerves of a dissected frog just to see the legs twitch...very predictable and good fun for a while. I don't view ALL satanist in this regard, and have had some very enlightening conversations with more than a few.

However and sadly, I don't think this has been one of them.

Ac1ddddddd
02-08-2009, 05:27 AM
It is an unfortunate fact that wit and irony are lost on such people SWM. They take it all too seriously, its so full of black mascara and teenage angst...its actually quite cute.
More like sarcasm. I know he wasn't being serious and i don't care.

Right....this is known as a contradictory statement, or it is at least 0.01% non contradictory. How can you say that you "don't" limit your beliefs and yet apply the same set of rules 99.99% of the time?...it would be implicit then that you only exercise some initiative and original thought for the remaining 0.01% of the time. Well, at least the one positive thing I can say about your beliefs is that they certainly aren't mentally taxing. Perhaps you could better use your spare mental capacity to try and get the jokes....

Like i said before,

These "points" are more like guidelines.
I've seen many people go against these that don't even know about them, Guess what? They ether find themselves in some kind of depression or loss, I'll give examples if you want.
There are exceptions to these, I have gone against a couple for a better outcome.

Oh, really? you don't actually have a foundry in your backyard in which to forge "swords of death"?...you don't water your petunias with human blood?..no big plies of skulls from which to view your dominion from?
How disappointing, and here I thought you might actually be an interesting person to talk to....I've always wanted to know about making a death sword, they are very cool....especially if they got like a cool and badass design on them, like a dragon, or a big snake...lots of skulls, a good death sword would need lots of skulls on it.
Like I said most of these cannot be taken to the exact words. If you read my other posts you would of saw that.

Although I'm sure you meant most of this in sarcasm. I have made swords and knifes, Its one of my hobbies. A "death Sword" doesn't have to look bad ass quite the opposite.

How something looks means ****, How it functions is the only thing that is important. That's what this means.

X) Forge not works of art but swords of death, for therein lies great art.

As I am remarkably uninterested in your interpretation of the word "sheepie", (..in fact I don't give a flock... :rolleyes:), but am very interested in mine, it follows then that you are probably unaware of the "correct according to me" term "sheepie"...let me explain it to you so you will no longer be confused.

He who follows blind dogma, (or even worse...a list), and is incapable of questioning authority or thinking for themselves, (0.01% doesn't qualify as thinking for yourself...sorry...how are we progressing on getting the jokes though? ), shall be given the label of "sheepie", as in he of the sheep like mentality.

I wasn't applying "sheepie" dogmatically when I said it. I was applying it from a social/(I can't think of the word at the moment) point of view. You probably still think whatever "society" accepts is good. Society today is based upon government and government is based upon lies and control.
So by trying to fit into society your controlled more than a "list" could ever control you.

Its always amused me that such satanist want to play the part of of the "lone wolf" and yet only succeed in joining the large and fluffy herd of other "lone wolves"...all rigidly sticking to some or other dogmatic, (wolfmatic?...sheepmatic?) script. It is the embodiment of the term "a sheep in wolves clothing".
Just encase you missed it I'm going to say it again.
There are exceptions to this list, These are guidelines not rules or anything else like that.

And so, by the power invested in me by myself...as above...so below...I hereby dub thee ... "Sir sheepie of the silly list", so mote it be. Ramen.

I must say that for all the angst and hidden drama, I find satanist of this Ilk to be very amusing and easy to manipulate...when engaging in conversation such as this I feel like I'm playing with the exposed nerves of a dissected frog just to see the legs twitch...very predictable and good fun for a while. I don't view ALL satanist in this regard, and have had some very enlightening conversations with more than a few.

However and sadly, I don't think this has been one of them.
You haven't manipulated me at all, You may think you have but you haven't.
I am not a predictable person at all, And don't even try applying psychology
to me it won't work.

S33k3R
02-08-2009, 04:02 PM
So what your basically saying is, ignore the details and only apply the list as a vague sort of guideline?...no detail = vague

Well that seems kind of pointless then...but hey, like I said...not exactly mentally taxing...well they do say ignorance is bliss.

...and you still haven't justified on what point of authority you take in which to judge society. Which society?...who's society?...you do realize that the world is slightly larger than the horizon that you can see, and more complex than your perception of it?...Proving yet again that ignorance is in fact bliss.

I wish I could learn that lesson like you have...you'r a lucky guy.

I wasn't applying "sheepie" dogmatically when I said it. I was applying it from a social/(I can't think of the word at the moment) point of view. You probably still think whatever "society" accepts is good. Society today is based upon government and government is based upon lies and control.
So by trying to fit into society your controlled more than a "list" could ever control you.

Yea, that "word" you can't think of at the moment is conformity. Conformity to the will of society due to government manipulation, lies and control...Oh God...that is such a cliché. Can we not give that a rest, please....I've been hearing that since the early 80's. Move on dude...get a good job, work, earn lots of money, get a hot girlfriend and buy a nice car...who gives a damed anymore. Really.

If a half bred idiot such as myself can do it...you can to. I promise. Read "The Secret" if you have to.

You haven't manipulated me at all, You may think you have but you haven't.
I am not a predictable person at all, And don't even try applying psychology
to me it won't work.

well now, let me see...the fact that you actually have to claim that I haven't manipulated you...sort of tells me I have. your refutation of my manipulation is ...manipulation. Let me explain why...satanist seem very proud of the fact that they are themselves masters of the art of manipulation.

Try it out..accuse any satanist of being manipulated and you'll invariably get the "You haven't manipulated me at all, You may think you have but you haven't."...line. followed by the "I am not a predictable person at all" bit.

Its like clockwork.

I always get this mental image of teh eevils kitty saying "all your bases are belongs to uz" BWAHAHAH....

The clever ones have learnt this trap and just ignore it.

Pwned.

PS: I predict that in his reply, (if I get one...he may assume a haughty and indignant silence :rolleyes:...I will be accused of not "getting" the paradigm, I will get no answer on what authority he takes for judging society, that I've sold out to "The Man" and that he has hot girlfriend and a nice car... a further insistence that I am in fact not playing him like a puppet on a string. Oh, and that the "word" he was looking for wasn't "conformity"...He will, however agree that I'm a half bred idiot :)

S33k3R
02-10-2009, 09:46 AM
How disappointing...I was right...haughty silence it is then. Although, due to the strictures of these forums....its hard to tell whether its a haughty induced silence or a witless one.

However I am curious...how would one apply this so called list in a situation like this. Here I am challenging a set of beliefs, to which I am honestly very sure there is a lot of merit in...I've just yet to hear a good argument for it.

I) Respect not pity or weakness, for they are a disease which makes sick the strong. - I'll admit that I'm quite close to feeling sorry for you.

II) Test always your strength, for therein lies success. - FAIL, you haven't challenged my beliefs or succeeded....simply defended yours by making them vague.

III) Seek happiness in victory - but never in peace. - FAIL...see above

IV) Enjoy a short rest, better than a long. - ?? ..define a short rest...

V) Come as a reaper, for thus you will sow. FAIL - that doesn't even make sense...a reaper harvests, a planter sows.

VI) Never love anything so much you cannot see it die. - Irrelevant in this context. - We all have some intimacy issues, I suppose?

VII) Build not upon sand but upon rock. And build not for today or yesterday but for all time. - plagiarized from the bible...meh

VIII) Strive ever for more, for conquest is never done. - good to know, hey there is still a conquest here...

IX) And die rather than submit. Ah...maybe yours is a deathly silence?

X) Forge not works of art but swords of death, for therein lies great art. :rolleyes:

XI) Learn to raise yourself above yourself so you can triumph over all. - ARISE MY SON...TO BATTLE!

XII) The blood of the living makes good fertilizer for the seeds of the new. - I've found the slight alkalinity of blood tends to affect some plants...not to mention the salt.

XIII) He who stands atop the highest pyramid of skulls can see the furthest. - hey you're right...the view is fantastic up here.

XIV) Discard not love but treat it as an imposter, but ever be just. - ...serious intimacy issues

XV) All that is great is built upon sorrow. - you aspire to be great by being sad?

Funnily enough...I agree with points XVI - XXI. All of them.

Nachttoter
02-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Well, I think he simply isn't goin to continue to put his mind with you, he found it useless. Personally I wouldn't have started replying from the beggining and got into this WWW "argument". Everybody thinks for himself and nobody can change the way he thinks. Good luck guys!

N.

Ac1ddddddd
02-11-2009, 05:44 AM
So what your basically saying is, ignore the details and only apply the list as a vague sort of guideline?...no detail = vague

Well that seems kind of pointless then...but hey, like I said...not exactly mentally taxing...well they do say ignorance is bliss.

Your a moron in many ways.

...and you still haven't justified on what point of authority you take in which to judge society. Which society?...who's society?...you do realize that the world is slightly larger than the horizon that you can see, and more complex than your perception of it?...Proving yet again that ignorance is in fact bliss.

I wish I could learn that lesson like you have...you'r a lucky guy.

Why do i need authority to judge society? If i did that mean I was a sheep.

Yea, that "word" you can't think of at the moment is conformity. Conformity to the will of society due to government manipulation, lies and control...Oh God...that is such a cliché. Can we not give that a rest, please....I've been hearing that since the early 80's. Move on dude...get a good job, work, earn lots of money, get a hot girlfriend and buy a nice car...who gives a damed anymore. Really.

If a half bred idiot such as myself can do it...you can to. I promise. Read "The Secret" if you have to.

Haha
I do have a job, a car, but not a girlfriend at moment. Honestly i could care less about getting one it will happen when it happens.

"the secret" is a lesser forum of magic.
Why would I want to use a lesser form of it when i know much higher forums that work allot better.

well now, let me see...the fact that you actually have to claim that I haven't manipulated you...sort of tells me I have. your refutation of my manipulation is ...manipulation. Let me explain why...satanist seem very proud of the fact that they are themselves masters of the art of manipulation.

Try it out..accuse any satanist of being manipulated and you'll invariably get the "You haven't manipulated me at all, You may think you have but you haven't."...line. followed by the "I am not a predictable person at all" bit.

Its like clockwork.

So if i called you gay you wouldn't respond by saying you weren't?
lmao

PS: I predict that in his reply, (if I get one...he may assume a haughty and indignant silence :rolleyes:...I will be accused of not "getting" the paradigm, I will get no answer on what authority he takes for judging society, that I've sold out to "The Man" and that he has hot girlfriend and a nice car... a further insistence that I am in fact not playing him like a puppet on a string. Oh, and that the "word" he was looking for wasn't "conformity"...He will, however agree that I'm a half bred idiot :)
Your dumb.

Well, I think he simply isn't goin to continue to put his mind with you, he found it useless. Personally I wouldn't have started replying from the beggining and got into this WWW "argument". Everybody thinks for himself and nobody can change the way he thinks. Good luck guys!

N.
Its amusing to mess with this guy he doesn't understand anything.
If this continues much longer I am going to stop.

Fr_CV
02-11-2009, 06:07 AM
One line replies do alwasy make me giggle.

He has posted paragraphs and all you can say is "your gay".

How old aree you, seriously?

The 13 year old kid in hottopic, who loves satan and slipknot?

It's okay, i wasthere once too.

time to move on, kiddo.

Ac1ddddddd
02-11-2009, 06:21 AM
One line replies do alwasy make me giggle.

He has posted paragraphs and all you can say is "your gay".

How old aree you, seriously?

The 13 year old kid in hottopic, who loves satan and slipknot?

It's okay, i wasthere once too.

time to move on, kiddo.

haha

I really don't care i don't want to waste my time with this moron.
I never called him gay read again.
How can i be 13 when i have a car?

S33k3R
02-11-2009, 06:25 AM
Well, I think he simply isn't goin to continue to put his mind with you, he found it useless. Personally I wouldn't have started replying from the beggining and got into this WWW "argument". Everybody thinks for himself and nobody can change the way he thinks.

Upon reflection, it would have been better for him to just have kept quiet...the more he talks, the more feet he manages to fit into his mouth. Impressive. I agree with you... arguing on the internet is a bit like competing in the special Olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Why do i need authority to judge society? If i did that mean I was a sheep....actually bleating about society and its ills without posing solutions, insights or at least few humorous witisisms...is sheepie.

"the secret" is a lesser forum of magic....I'm not sure if that counts as a witisism, but man that was funny.

So if i called you gay you wouldn't respond by saying you weren't?
lmao Somewhat irrelavent...as I'm not the muppet claiming that I can't be manipulated. for the record...I am gay...me and Russel have been together for many very happy years. ;)

Your dumb. I'm blown away by your creativity.

Its amusing to mess with this guy he doesn't understand anything.
If this continues much longer I am going to stop. refer back to my first comment...I strongly suggest you respectfully decline continuing to contribute to this thread...unless you actually have anything insightful to say.

Fr_CV
02-11-2009, 08:02 AM
haha

I really don't care i don't want to waste my time with this moron.
I never called him gay read again.
How can i be 13 when i have a car?
No, not yet. We all know you were thinking it.

And of course, you can still be mentally 13. :rolleyes:

SWM
02-11-2009, 02:27 PM
13 yods can lie. besides, it screams of "no c, im rly oldr thn 13 cause i has carrr lolololololol"

And you basically said "your gay, do something about it"

in other cases, your one line response was, "Your dumb" Thanks for the elaborate intellectual response.

Seriously. This isn't an argument about who is gay and who isn't. This is (supposed to be) an intellectual discussion on the 21 satanic points. Not some venue to bitch at each other. You mentioned that if this continues, you would stop responding. Please do so. We could all continue to act like adults instead of bickering little children. I'm a victim of hubris too when I argue on the internet. Lets all take a deep breath, and agree to disagree. We can all respectively back down and continue a debate without resorting to name calling, and cat calls of sheepishness. Step above.

Lady Dunsany
02-11-2009, 02:49 PM
The only point I will make is behave. I am sure you can all come back with a new perspective and discuss this calmly and rationally without any name calling or bashing.