PDA

View Full Version : Aura

Ambrose
04-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Hello!
With the risk of sounding foolish I would like to ask: How could someone project an aura of fear?So that other people would have this feeling while being around you?

VIRAL
04-25-2009, 12:58 AM
one way you can make people feel like a deer in headlights is to wear a rune on your person calle (i think) "the rune of awe" it is eight ailgiz runes joined at the stem to form a snowflake like pattern. another way is to play heavy metal in your head, like slipknot or cradle of filth.

ninfan
04-25-2009, 05:24 AM
I think intimidation takes place mostly in the eyes. If you have intense, piercing eyes you don't need anything else much.

ninfan
04-25-2009, 05:31 AM
You also need to 'sound intimidating'. By that I mean you need to sound a bit 'harsh ' in the way you speak (by harsh I don't mean to talk rudely but in an authoritative manner). A good posture & body-language will also be an add-on. Aslo looking into peoples eyes directly. I didn't include other factors as physique etc beacause unlike eyes & voice they can't be changed much.
I haven't researched much yet on how to intimidate people using aura but thought this might help a bit.

Ambrose
04-25-2009, 02:06 PM
It is in order to create a feeling of fear in others just by your presence.It's hard to explain but I'll give you an example.While I was into karate our sensei has such a presence that you felt him when he entered the room.It was like a sudden sensation of calm, coming from above.And also there are people I've met that when they get angry there is like a force coming from them, it feels like a push.
I imagine this as some kind of energy that envelopes you, and people feel it just as they would feel cold coming from an opened refrigeretor.I know that visualisation might be the key element, but what to visualise?Would experimenting with things that make you feel fear at great intensity (images, sounds) while slightly drunk (in order to help the imagination and intensify the feeling), tying the emotion to a gesture and than invoking the fear in yourself and projecting it outside, work?

Odin
04-25-2009, 03:55 PM
well you need to project and air of being very confident in your self almost an ire of arrogance

With me it is very easy for the fact that I have ice blue eyes and can seem to look right through

If you look at the animals and that you are posturing you might get a better understanding how they protrude intimidation towards other animals

flare out the chest take note of these creatures

VIRAL
04-25-2009, 05:07 PM
one way you can make people feel like a deer in headlights is to wear a rune on your person calle (i think) "the rune of awe" it is eight ailgiz runes joined at the stem to form a snowflake like pattern. another way is to play heavy metal in your head, like slipknot or cradle of filth.
that should suffice. algiz, by the way, looks like an upside down peace sign without the circle.

spiritual_aspirant
04-26-2009, 04:40 PM
My advice is concentrate on strengthening your aura. The bigger your aura is, the bigger the influence you have over your environment, including other people. You don't need to be feared, instead try to be magnetic/charismatic. People will like you better and your enemies will either want to make peace with you or avoid you because your energy is more powerful. There is a meditation I would like to recommend that will strengthen your aura and make it bigger. It's called the Meditation on Twin Hearts. It focuses on the heart and crown chakras to fill your aura with high spiritual energy, making our aura powerful. There is a free online guided streaming of this mediation available at www.ppmaudiostream.org (http://www.ppmaudiostream.org) or Planetary Meditation for Peace International (http://www.meditatepeace.com). Good luck :)

VIRAL
04-26-2009, 08:55 PM
Spiritual_aspirant, I checked out your link and nowhere was mentioned the double heart meditation. It smacked of new age shishunbaba and stangely, of the falun dafa. Bo- ring! Do you really subscribe to that scheise? Pardon me while I ROFL!

Ambrose
04-27-2009, 01:35 PM
This also happened to me.And I wrote "twin hearts" and "meditation" on google.There are a few sites that have the same format and message, to meditate at the same hour with other subscribers.It doesn't say anything about auras, or chakras, or meditation ways.

VIRAL
04-27-2009, 02:25 PM
Ambrose did you read my previous entries about the "rune of awe" and heavy metal? It works!

Ambrose
04-27-2009, 05:01 PM
I have used the rune.Making a symbol from 8 of them united at the stem.It made me feel sure of myself that I could deal with others no matter what they would throw at me (methaforically speaking).The metal music though, is a bit hard, because I want to keep a clear mind and having a music repeating in my head interferes with the thought flow.
Thanks for the tips, anyway!

VIRAL
04-28-2009, 03:28 PM
You're welcome.

spiritual_aspirant
04-28-2009, 04:00 PM
Ok, the links I gave you are the ones aimed at the general public who do not have enough esoteric knowledge to appreciate its occult aspects. Here I'll post another site that gives more details about the meditation I mentioned.

Meditation on Twin Hearts (http://www.holisticwebs.com/orbital/hearts.html)

I hope you get more information from this site.

Bogdanov
05-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Autosuggestion is a powerful tool. You can use autosuggestion to tell your subconscious mind that You inspire fear, violence and respect. More informations you can find in Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon or you can visualize yourself and believe that you are like a lion and everyone else are like small gazelles

NachtSorcier
05-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Knowing someone's weakness/what scares them is key in having any kind of power over them.