PDA

View Full Version : left handed norse and powwow spells

VIRAL
04-25-2009, 05:55 PM
Ok, I am trying to make a compilation of left handed magic (left handed not necessarily meaning negative) and would like to use norse and powwow stuff for inspiration. I would include the hrafnar rite if I could find it. any resources anyone? Especially of interest are symbols for niflheim, muspelheim, and hel, and anything involving nidhog.

isis
04-25-2009, 06:02 PM
cool i will see what i can find for you my friend.

VIRAL
04-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Thank you!
<3

VIRAL
04-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Isis? Where did you go?

chronazon
04-29-2009, 07:48 AM
vidar is the god of revenge, I like him.
as to the native stuff,
look into the black caapi vine. i must warn you that it is the high shaman's visions of death vine, and is not reccomended for beginners to the south american religion. it can be good for recognizing things in the darker aspect of your conciousness.
coke/ego pleasure is white and its polar opposite. shamanism as to the witchdoctor aspect is good to look at. ethnobotany, the traditional and ritual use of plants. My tribe ate an eagle's tounge at the sundance ceremony. hope this helps

isis
04-29-2009, 08:17 AM
Isis? Where did you go?

i am still on here my friend i was just looking around the net and this thing keeps kicking me off.

VIRAL
04-29-2009, 03:49 PM
Thank you, chronazon. Isis, sorry for your computer throwing a temper tantrum. Hope it starts working.

Gazeeboh
05-01-2009, 08:27 PM
By powwow do you mean Pennsylvanian Dutch magic or Native American Shamanism?

redhand
05-01-2009, 10:51 PM
When you say hrafnar are you referring to hramn the Raven? Some mistakenly refer to Galdr this way and, is the reason I'm asking.

VIRAL
05-02-2009, 06:23 PM
In answer to gazeeboh, I meant pennsylvania dutch. I am even more interested in german sorcery (hexerei and zauberei) but powwow is in english while the others are not. In answer to redhand, the hrafnar rite is a ritual where the practitioner travels to the underworld. Hrafnar means raven's.