PDA

View Full Version : An Oracle?

ShinobiBombay
05-08-2009, 08:30 PM
I just found this site this morning and I have been all over it. I wish to share something I have never shared before. It may be new to some of you and maybe not. I know that I constructed it on my own from learnings I gleaned over the years.
I am not a very good instructor, as far as writing goes so i hope you can get wha i am trying to do here.So, please bear with me...:shy:
You will need one of those little table fountains. One that makes more babbling brook noises than one that has the motor humming from pumping the water.
I have also decided, for my own reasons, that a small crystal skull is a nice touch. Decorate the well with whatever gives you the feeling you are searching for. I am a Santeria/Keltic/Catholic/Druid type. So, John the Baptists head on a platter works fine for me as a symbol of Bran's head or Ellegua.(hence, the skull)

As for a 'spell', there really isn't one. However, I do go with the old LBRP standby as a preventative measure.
Do whatever it is you do to obtain your majickal state and address the head with your query. I discovered this quite by accident and at first thought I was developing a mild schizophrenia. But, I soon discovered that there seemed to be a communicative vessel in the sound of running water. I have found that sometimes it is a good thing to share something such as a n offering with the "being" you may be going to contact. A few candies, some wine, whatever you feel is appropriate.(intuition is a wonderful thing)

Just sit and listen.You should be able to discern voices.

I am curious if anyone else has checked this out before. I went solitary years ago because of all the pretense I found in pagan/occult circles.(this is not directed at any of you-just an experience.-I have already been challenged to rise above this,...so, this is my attempt) But, I never gave up the quest. This is my coming back out of the broom closet, so to speak.
I would love to hear any feedback from others who may try this.