PDA

View Full Version : energy manipulation, opening chakras, and meditation

wrayth
05-13-2009, 09:57 AM
I have been reading up on chakras, and energy manipulation. I have been following some exsersizes/meditations that are supposed to open up chakras and help develop sense of energy.

It seems I might be doing something wrong, or not putting in enough effort consistanly enough to have great effect.

going to add a link of some of the excersizes i have been using.

Astral Dynamics - Astral Dynamics (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/index.html)

is this source not good enough?

if you people have any suggested reading, perferably online. I would like some more info and tips.

i have been working for a while on and off, i don't seem to see many or significant results.

don't be afraid to give me some heavy reading.

VIRAL
05-13-2009, 06:18 PM
chakras are like the appendix, they're there but we don't need them. My advice is that you find your own energy and learn to use it. Then you can move on to external and even divine energies. Try headbanging to metal, dancing to rave music, and of course I have a little spell for you. Spin clockwise and imagine a tangible energy coursing up from the ground and through your body, shooting out of the top of your head like a geyser. Then close your head and let the energy build up inside you like floodwaters. Hunch your back then bring your hands closed into fists to your sides like in a karate pose as you straighten your back. This should cause something perceivable.

Captain Nik
05-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Where did you learn this, Chakras are energy conduits, if they are closed you die. Dude man do your home work.

Seishiro
05-13-2009, 08:25 PM
A chakra is a center of activity that receives, assimilates, and expresses life force energy. They are energy centers along the spine located at major branchings of the human nervous system, beginning at the base of the spinal column and moving upward to the top of the skull. They are your energy field, your own personal energy, the key to life and a source of energy in the universe. Every chakra gates is open to some extend and releases energy from it. When a chakra point/gate is said to be closed it means that it is not releasing as much energy as it should.

Personally, I believe that everyone who is into the occults Ajna and Sahasrara gates is always open. Ajna is located in the forehead, right above our eyes. This is also known as the region of the "Third Eye" in Buddhist and other belief systems. This Chakra is related to our perception beyond the physical realm. Intuition, insight, imagination(everyone imagine), and clairvoyance can all be associated with this Chakra. One can also focus their realization of their own soul, divine wisdom, and peace of mind in this point. Sahasrara is located at the very top of the head. As one might guess, this Chakra is associated directly with dealings of the mind and spirit. This Chakra is deeply tied to the exploration of one’s consciousness and place in space and time. Oneness with the universe, your spirit and will, inspiration, divine wisdom… all the things that deal with the Higher Self are rooted in this Chakra.

VIRAL
05-14-2009, 05:54 PM
@ captain nik: many people live with closed chakras, and I wasn't saying that you shouldn't try to open them, but that you familiarise yourself with your own energy firt, and that doesn't require chakra work.

spiritual_aspirant
05-18-2009, 12:09 PM
I would recommend the book "Universal and Kabbalistic Meditation on The Lord's Prayer" by Master Choa Kok Sui. The book discusses the relationship between the Kabbalistic Tree of Life and The Lord's prayer. The book also discusses the correspondence of the sephiroth and the chakras. The meditation is a form of kundalini yoga.

wrayth
05-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Do any of you have any Online, or maybe some e-books that are free for personal use? I'm a bit strapped for cash atm, times are tough. That is why i mostly rely on sources through the internet.

i was doing some breathing/energy ball meditation when i was laying in bed a few nights ago. I would visualize energy going from my chest through both my arms and out my hands into the center of both of them. i took what i learned form that astral dynamics website iand tried to feel the energy push through my body.

after 20-35 minutes of doing that i had a very abrupt and annoying sensation of most of my body getting a itchy prickly slight stining sensations all over my skin.

would that be normal in the process of energy work?

spiritual_aspirant
05-19-2009, 11:26 AM
You can download occult e-books from torrent sites like www.demonoid.com.

IMtM
06-23-2009, 09:04 AM
I have been reading up on chakras, and energy manipulation. I have been following some exsersizes/meditations that are supposed to open up chakras and help develop sense of energy.

It seems I might be doing something wrong, or not putting in enough effort consistanly enough to have great effect.

going to add a link of some of the excersizes i have been using.

Astral Dynamics*-*Astral Dynamics (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/index.html)

is this source not good enough?

if you people have any suggested reading, perferably online. I would like some more info and tips.

i have been working for a while on and off, i don't seem to see many or significant results.

don't be afraid to give me some heavy reading.

Hmmm, see Dr. Don DeGracia's book DO_OBE:
The Collected Writing of Don DeGracia (http://www.geocities.com/ddegraci/index.html)

If you are not in direct contact with the chakras then you are merely guessing.

Ninlil
07-07-2009, 03:56 AM
I have trouble opening chakras too. And I can see mine. I don't know wtf is wrong with me.

Tansen
07-07-2009, 07:05 PM
I have trouble opening chakras too. And I can see mine. I don't know wtf is wrong with me.

I had a little trouble too doing that but i'm not sure if this is a technique but you can try it.

What happened was instead of going from base chakra to crown. I went the other way, from crown all the way down. Now I found myself getting stuck a few times especially the heart and below. Occasionally I'd miss meditating for a week or sometimes even a month the few meditations after I jumped back in it activated strangely. I'm not sure if I was just on the brink of activating it before but case and point it opened.

Ninlil
07-20-2009, 03:54 AM
I had a little trouble too doing that but i'm not sure if this is a technique but you can try it.

What happened was instead of going from base chakra to crown. I went the other way, from crown all the way down. Now I found myself getting stuck a few times especially the heart and below. Occasionally I'd miss meditating for a week or sometimes even a month the few meditations after I jumped back in it activated strangely. I'm not sure if I was just on the brink of activating it before but case and point it opened.

I wonder if reiki training can be a shortcut to chakra opening?
I'll have to try the reverse-order thing. I've tried base to crown and I can't consistently open all the ones I want. I also find it sort of annoying when I just want ONE at a time lol. Have you done any reiki?