PDA

View Full Version : So, um...

NachtSorcier
05-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Is anybody else ready to vomit at the idea of a Rocky Horror Picture Show remake, by MTV no less?

NachtSorcier
05-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Yup, it's true. It's slated to come out this year. I for one won't be seeing it. Ever.

I have yet to see any kind of positive response to this film, so I can't fathom why they're bothering to make it. I guess they get some kind of pleasure out of tarnishing great films with watered-down modern bs.

NachtSorcier
05-19-2009, 04:46 PM
So we're in agreement, then. :(

NachtSorcier
05-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Oh, there's no stopping this beast. You can go to stoptheremake.com but as we know, petitions are worthless. MTV just wants to make money and they're going to do it whether we want them to or not.

NachtSorcier
05-19-2009, 05:58 PM
I haven't watched MTV since Beavis and Butt-head went off the air and it morphed into a smelly pool of pop culture crap.

JDAndrews
05-19-2009, 06:21 PM
I happen to be a big fan of the original RHPS... There is a theatre back home where they show it around Halloween... I think I knew all the callbacks... I don't really want to see the movie taken and screwed up...

kleet
05-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Oh, which to dread more? MTV Rockey or the CGI Wizard of Oz (it's supposed to be closer to the book!)

I would watch "The Rocky Horror Show" if there was an MTV version. It's the PICTURE show that I worry about being remade.