PDA

View Full Version : satanic blood orgys

satanic-emo-666
12-01-2008, 03:09 PM
satanic blood orgys, who thinks its cool? weird? stuipd? or what? sorry in new at this whole thing,im here to learn.

isis
12-01-2008, 04:52 PM
i dont know i naver heard of this but it almost sounds cool and a little weird, but i dont know i am kinda new...

Lady Dunsany
12-01-2008, 05:48 PM
I thought that went out with the seventies. What do you mean by blood orgies? Elaborate please.

jehocifer
12-02-2008, 04:33 AM
I'm not a Satanist, but I'm fairly sure that Satanism, at least Laveyan Satanism, doesn't support BLOOD orgies... sexual rituals, maybe...probably not blood orgies, as interesting as that sounds..

scurry1965
12-02-2008, 09:58 AM
For myself as a Satanist, self preservation is paramount and therefore, any behavior that is potentially unhealthy must be regarded with logic and intuition combined.

Lady Dunsany
12-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Good point.

scurry1965
12-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Good point.

May the road rise with you also.

Lady Dunsany
12-03-2008, 10:34 PM
diolch . Take care.

isis
12-05-2008, 03:15 AM
sorry every one my stuped friend got on here while i was gone and i jest got on here and read what he wrote.. i jest wanted to tell all of you that iam so sorry....

Lady Dunsany
12-05-2008, 10:48 AM
In my first coven we did this, but I have gone on to other things since then. I say what ever floats your boat, who am I to judge.

antichrist superstar
12-06-2008, 06:22 AM
"Satanic blood orgies"---are the best. lol.

i dont really get turned on by the blood thing, so i never really been in one. lol

Gazeeboh
12-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Most Satanists these days are lame and politically correct.

You won't find them doing anything cool anymore. No blood orgies, no animal sacrifice, no forced abortions for fetal protien shakes. Mmmm.

Not much more than young kids scaring their conservative parents with their "dangerous" lifestyle.

Check out deathandhell.com for a wonderful and refreshing dose of modern satanica! The guy who made it is dead now, but only in body.

Brought to you buy the Church of Latter Day Satanists.

Lady Dunsany
12-12-2008, 01:57 PM
I see you are out of exile. How have you been?

Gazeeboh
12-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Not too good.

The holy day of the infantile jew is at hand and all the problems that come with it.

How are you doing? I hope things are going awesome.

Nox Invictus
12-13-2008, 05:04 AM
"Satan! I Want that hot vessel cadaver!"... "But you said I could!"
Haha! I haven't been on deathandhell.com in years. I think some of what I remember has been pulled for obsenity. Wasn't there an article on there about how McDonald's should serve aborted fetuses?

Lady Dunsany
12-13-2008, 07:57 PM
No I think if I am not mistaken it was Burger King. Animal sacrifice was out fetuses was in. It is the new fad of the season.

Nox Invictus
12-13-2008, 09:05 PM
Haha! My bad. It's been a while.

Lady Dunsany
12-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Okay. I forgive you. You is bad. LOL.

isis
12-15-2008, 03:45 AM
"Satan! I Want that hot vessel cadaver!"... "But you said I could!"
Haha! I haven't been on deathandhell.com in years. I think some of what I remember has been pulled for obsenity. Wasn't there an article on there about how McDonald's should serve aborted fetuses?

wow that is weard... and funny i work at McDonald's....

Lady Dunsany
12-15-2008, 10:19 AM
Not too good.

The holy day of the infantile jew is at hand and all the problems that come with it.

How are you doing? I hope things are going awesome.
As awesome as can be in my insane world and mind. Me thinks sometimes I must get out more.

RaptorX
12-15-2008, 04:19 PM
Blood Orgies... dont think thats around anymore with all the safety that surround us these days. :D

it would be an unforgettable experience I would say.

Lady Dunsany
12-15-2008, 06:04 PM
You know you are right. Exchanging blood could be dangerous as you do not know the background or health of any one.

scurry1965
12-19-2008, 01:15 PM
Yeah, i did it too. Hell,... i even drank someone blood as they did mine. It seemed okay right then. I do not judge this activity except to establish logic, knowledge and the reality that it is not a safe practice. My relationship with Satan has taught me personal responsibility for my actions. It is my intent that when communicating to other Satanist that i come in the spirit of Lucifer, bringer of light, spirit of air and personification of enlightenment. In other words, not to mislead you with bullshit. Spiritual journey is very personal for each and every one. There are many things done out of natural desire that seem contrary to logical thinking. I have seen male deer jump into cars for a doe. Who am i to judge. Blood is life.

RaptorX
01-04-2009, 08:02 AM
..., and you don't sound very intelligent.

no need for that part boy... it sounds like if YOU are the one not intelligent enough to see that he was just asking for OPINIONS about that topic.

RaptorX
01-04-2009, 08:35 PM
well... I agree with you in what you believe and in the fact that you are helping the poor soul from going astray, but my comment was referred to the part where you actually call her stupid.

I pointed that out mainly because she didnt say she believes that blood orgies are cool or that she want to participate or anything, she just asked a question and I believe that if you really want to help, then the insult was not necessary.

By the way, blood orgies are very often held by "satanists". I put "" in satanists because you and me know very well that a true satanist wouldn't do that, but hey! is out there, people do it and some do it in name of Satan, so lets face it.

PS:

1st I didnt call you MY boy, cause thank god or satan you arent, I called you boy cause you sure sound like one below 20 yourself.

2nd I dont think you are not intelligent I just said that you look like one by the way you jumped to flame him without reason.

and

3rd you are correct... there is a lot of stupid people around pretending to be satanist having no clue wtf that means. I agree with you in 98% of your coment.

Dan_Dread
01-07-2009, 03:00 AM
People have all sorts of fetishes. Satanists are people. Better yet, Satanists are people that aren't afraid to embrace whatever fetish they might have.

With that said, maybe there are Satanists having 'blood orgies' out there somewhere. But if this is so, you can be sure they are doing it as safely as possible, and know exactly what they are into.

daecon
10-16-2010, 11:06 AM
The only place you still find Satanic blood orgies is in the fevered imaginations of right wing Christian fanatics like Jack Chick. There is some evidence that they might have existed in pre-revolutionary France, but they were part of the upper class decadence and corruption that fueled the Revolution. Back in the 1980's there were numerous claims of large Satanic cults running massive child sacrifice rings out of daycare centers. No evidence of these groups ever emerged.