PDA

View Full Version : The Order of Melchom

dcrewhouse
12-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Hey does anyone know what the symbols on The Order of Melchom's seal mean? I have been looking for information, but their site is down for restructuring. If you are a coven master or a member with access to this information can you please let me know what they mean?

Here is a copy of the seal:
\http://www.orderofmelchom.org/MelchomStar.jpg

The only website I have for them is orderofmelchom.org. if you have a better source of information could you please post it?

TM

Harlock
12-08-2008, 08:38 AM
looks like a type of zodiac....but i dont know ive never heard of this order

Lady Dunsany
12-08-2008, 10:07 AM
I am not sure but I think they are an off shoot of the Knights Templar.

Harlock
12-09-2008, 03:53 AM
maybe but those symbols...idk those seem far off ill try to do research

Harlock
12-09-2008, 04:07 AM
Melchom
Melchom is the paymaster of civil servants in hell. He is known as the demon who carries the purse.
I can think of many demons who carry purses.

This name is possibly derived from Milcom, the god of the Ammonites, so there may be a connection to Moloch.

Dictionnaire Infernal - Collin de Plancy (1863) (paraphrased)
Melchom is the paymaster of civil servants in hell. He is known as the demon who carries the purse.

taken from urban dictionary.com and http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/articleview.asp?Post=299

so most likely its a demonic order, that worships money and greed, but is probally in charge of peoples souls since i dont think youll find the dollar or pound down there... either way my recomendation is to stay away from this order, but if you feel drawn to it, watch what you do, and know that anything thats given by them, theyll get everything in the end

Lady Dunsany
12-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Melchom

This name is possibly derived from Milcom, the god of the Ammonites, so there may be a connection to Moloch.

taken from urban dictionary.com and http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/articleview.asp?Post=299

so most likely its a demonic order, that worships money and greed, but is probally in charge of peoples souls since i dont think youll find the dollar or pound down there... either way my recomendation is to stay away from this order, but if you feel drawn to it, watch what you do, and know that anything thats given by them, theyll get everything in the end

Not only in the end but in the afterlife and beyond. I agree with Harlock. Those symbols look like the astrological symbols of the insane.

Harlock
12-09-2008, 04:31 PM
[quote=Harlock]
Melchom

Not only in the end but in the afterlife and beyond. I agree with Harlock. Those symbols look like the astrological symbols of the insane.
[/quoute]

sry i should have been clear thats what i meant by the end ^^

either way stay away from this theres some things that arent worth getting involved in

Lady Dunsany
12-10-2008, 08:27 AM
I was at their site this morning. They work with the most hideous demons out there. Unless you are familiar with this subject I would advise you to find something else to occupy your time. This is not an order to play with. The pay back is not worth it,
dcrewhouse.

scurry1965
12-19-2008, 02:23 PM
I have to agree with you Lady Dunsany on this one. Everything i pickup, meditate on and touch concerning Melchom feels destructive.

Oh yeah,... a form of Melchom is mentioned in the Judeo/christian bible in Jeremiah.

Lady Dunsany
12-19-2008, 05:18 PM
I have to agree with you Lady Dunsany on this one. Everything i pickup, meditate on and touch concerning Melchom feels destructive.

Oh yeah,... a form of Melchom is mentioned in the Judeo/christian bible in Jeremiah.

You felt that too? Sometimes the most destructive and monstrous can be disguised as something innocent and beautiful. Let us hope this is one that is left alone.

redhand
12-19-2008, 11:10 PM
The center reminds me of a Maya inscription of a man riding a rocket.
http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/ancientman/03_maya.html

Lady Dunsany
12-20-2008, 09:09 AM
You know what it also reminded me of redhand a freaky hammer and chisel with a little bit of a scythe thrown in. I see many things that are not there most times anyway. LOL.

redhand
12-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Hmmm that's a interesting one Lady D! ;D

Lady Dunsany
12-20-2008, 10:39 PM
You know me. I am not of the norm.

redhand
12-20-2008, 11:03 PM
Yes! LOL:D

Azrael_Duchante
12-25-2008, 01:42 AM
Is this just me, or is it not very threatening when a sect of money, becomes bankrupt?

Lady Dunsany
12-25-2008, 10:08 AM
No you are not alone in that.

Azrael_Duchante
12-26-2008, 03:15 AM
Find better gods, yours are bankrupt.

sorry had to be said

Lady Dunsany
12-26-2008, 08:14 AM
We are all going on about this, but what happened to dcrewhouse who posted this first. Has he gone forward with this or has he found better Gods, as Azrael_Duchante advised.. Let us hope dcrewhouse curiosity is satisfied and this is the end of it. He has not posted back so I hope all is well.

Harlock
12-28-2008, 09:24 AM
he hasnt gotten back on yet, i just checked his last visit thing in his profile, hopefully after the holidays calm down hell return, i just hope he didnt do anything that would hurt him in the end till then

Lady Dunsany
12-28-2008, 10:47 AM
I am wondering myself. At another forum I belong to, the same seal and question was asked by a person also. It is so familiar I am wondering if it is dcrewhouse under another name. If it is he is trying to find out the information from other places. I hope he has not committed himself but time will tell.

Harlock
12-30-2008, 12:33 AM
or hes being smart dont rely on one person or one site for info, i always go to three sites at least so he might be doing the same, so he could be playing it safe

Lady Dunsany
12-30-2008, 11:20 AM
So far he is batting one thousand against it. My feeling is he will keep going till he find someone that agrees with him. I hope I am wrong.

Mr. Lucifuge
01-11-2009, 03:56 AM
I believe that this seal is pure fantasy. I have never seen such symbols in any of the grimoire's or pre-20th century magick texts that I have read. (And I have quite an occult library, though not what I would like!)

Lady Dunsany
01-11-2009, 06:15 AM
I believe that this seal is pure fantasy. I have never seen such symbols in any of the grimoire's or pre-20th century magick texts that I have read. (And I have quite an occult library, though not what I would like!) I have never seen the seal either, but until we know what the true intent is better to leave well enough alone.I myself would like to know what happened to our original poster.

Logxi
01-11-2009, 06:32 PM
This seal scared me right from the moment I saw it. Looked up some stuff about Melchom, but others have already stated who that is.

The text on their page right now talks about emergency meetings calling on the guidance of Rusulka and Utukka. A quick Google search got me this: Rusalka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusalka) Utukku - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utukku)

And here's what the original Wikipedia page used to say: The Order of Melchom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:nXleE9EWGpQJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Order_of_Melchom+order+of+melchom&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&client=safari)

:eek:

Lady Dunsany
01-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Well that is something you do not see every day. I never thought about going to Wikipedia. I went right to there website and was able to glean some information. Thank you for the information.

SWM
01-11-2009, 07:11 PM
they aren't doing so hot.

The Order of Melchom (http://www.orderofmelchom.org/)

Lady Dunsany
01-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Why? I went there one time to pull up a friend of mine who is a muscian, but have never looked up anything else.

S33k3R
01-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Hey does anyone know what the symbols on The Order of Melchom's seal mean? I have been looking for information, but their site is down for restructuring. If you are a coven master or a member with access to this information can you please let me know what they mean?

Here is a copy of the seal:
\http://www.orderofmelchom.org/MelchomStar.jpg

The only website I have for them is orderofmelchom.org. if you have a better source of information could you please post it?

TM

Well, to answer your direct question. According to that, (rather speculative), wiki article...the order employs 18 servitors to work its nefarious deed. if you count nicely, you will see that there are 18 symbols around the central one. My guess is that each symbol is a sigil for a servitor. The central one is probably the main symbol.

I don't suspect these muppets have anything whatsoever to do with the this wonderful new economic landscape we find ourselves in...I think it has more to do with people not being able to count and having lots of credit cards available to them, but I digress.

At worst this is a bunch of bored accountants who are unable to find anything better to do on late nights than come up with this...I mean, the book of accounting? That can't be taken seriously. If its not cool enough to spawn a TV series, its not worth the time...and I doubt that anybody is inclined to do a series about a bunch of occult orientated accountants.

Lady Dunsany
01-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Were you able to get into their website? I did. If you did what did you think?

S33k3R
01-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Nope, it was down...no access.

I did however muppet around with the IP. The site has only been up from november last year, the server is based near Wichita in Kansas...a hotbed of occult and economic counter activities.:rolleyes:

Combine all of this with the fact that nobody has ever heard of these guys, the fact that the economic crisis forced them to close their website, (what you 18 evil economic servitors and you can't pay your bills?), the fact that they "claim" to be quite old and yet employ modern magical techniques .. I smell a rat.

Another thing...dcrewhouse was involved in the creation of the deleted wikipedia page on this crowd... The Order of Melchom (http://www.wikirage.com/wiki/The_Order_of_Melchom/)

why create a page in Wikipedia and then ask the forum what its all about? surely you would do it the other way around?

Whole thing seems daft really

Lady Dunsany
01-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Nope, it was down...no access.

I did however muppet around with the IP. The site has only been up from november last year, the server is based near Wichita in Kansas...a hotbed of occult and economic counter activities.:rolleyes:

Combine all of this with the fact that nobody has ever heard of these guys, the fact that the economic crisis forced them to close their website, (what you 18 evil economic servitors and you can't pay your bills?), the fact that they "claim" to be quite old and yet employ modern magical techniques .. I smell a rat.

Another thing...dcrewhouse was involved in the creation of the deleted wikipedia page on this crowd... The Order of Melchom (http://www.wikirage.com/wiki/The_Order_of_Melchom/)

why create a page in Wikipedia and then ask the forum what its all about? surely you would do it the other way around?

Whole thing seems daft really It is a weird site, and I think it is extremely interesting that he has not come back. Perhaps he was advertising.
It is daft.

Logxi
01-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Perhaps he's looking to create a conspiracy theory out of thin air. We can't ever have enough of those, can we? ;) If that's the case it wouldn't be a very original one though (Illuminati, anyone?). Not a very successful one either. I mean, what secret society that wants no one to know of has a website that anyone can visit?

Oh well, someone will somehow find out sometime.

Lady Dunsany
01-12-2009, 03:10 PM
You're right. They will. He posted on another forum the same thing but with a different name. There is something not quite right about the whole situation.