PDA

View Full Version : Tarot For Writers by Corrine Kenner

JDAndrews
05-23-2009, 11:23 PM
Amazon.com: Tarot for Writers: Corrine Kenner: Books (http://www.amazon.com/Tarot-Writers-Corrine-Kenner/dp/0738714577/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243120818&sr=8-1)

Does anyone have this book? I enjoy writing, and do so almost everyday just for myself. This book came up on my Amazon recommendations, but I am hoping that someone here may have it and could tell me if it is worth it.

JDAndrews
05-24-2009, 04:54 PM
Well, from the marketing, it is meant to hep a person who writes find ways to use the Tarot in order to foster creativity. From some of the stuff I was able to read on the amazon site, it has a lot of little exercises in making stories for whats going on in the card, or finding ways to incorporate those into whatever you are writing. Also, it appears to have a lot of writing prompts based on (at least) the major arcana...

Like I asked earlier, I am trying to figure out if it is worth it to buy. I'm still hoping that someone here may have read it and could give some decent review.

JDAndrews
05-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Thank you Myro. :-) May I ask what exactly a strong mercury represents? I am not really versed in astrology...