PDA

View Full Version : Physical effects brought on by Servitor

Zarka Killerfog
05-25-2009, 02:46 AM
Well I spent a month constructing a servitor, after casting it. I drew it's sigil on a peice of paper and drew its linking sigil on a rock: basically its the servitor's sigil and it's victim's name sigilized. I set it on a log in the woods by my house. I checked on it everyday and it was the same. Today when I went to check on it the sigil on the paper was gone.

Before: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/Zarka666/0517092038a.jpg

After: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/Zarka666/0524091321a.jpg

Also the paper is the same paper I made sure by comparing the rip grooves on it to where I tore it out of my sigil book and they matched. And no it hasn't rained and if it had there would of been ink blotches. It hasn't rained since the last time I checked on it before I saw it today.

S33k3R
05-25-2009, 03:38 AM
Cool...but the rock and paper have been physically interfered with...the leading edge of the paper is closer to to branch lying on across the log in first pic and the rock's position has changed slightly as well.

just being observant...not doubting the veracity :)

Zarka Killerfog
05-25-2009, 03:51 AM
Cool...but the rock and paper have been physically interfered with...the leading edge of the paper is closer to to branch lying on across the log in first pic and the rock's position has changed slightly as well.

just being observant...not doubting the veracity :)

Sorry about that, I moved the rock a little bit to examine.

ocultlove47
05-25-2009, 06:05 AM
the second paper has been rip differently ,the difference is pretty big.

Zarka Killerfog
05-26-2009, 02:07 AM
the second paper has been rip differently ,the difference is pretty big.

I lined it up with the rip grooves in my sigil book IT IS EXACT.

VIRAL
05-26-2009, 02:40 AM
This could mean a few things. A: The sigiltor has served its purpose and found peace. B: The sigiltor has turned on you and you are its new victim. C: The sigiltor has been destroyed by divine means. And my favorite -- C: The Qliphoth ate your servitor. [!!!]

dragonus18
05-28-2009, 12:18 AM
maybe the rock ate it

Seishiro
06-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Maybe someone found out what you were doing and decided to mess with you by taking your paper and leaving a blank one?

Gazeeboh
06-09-2009, 02:13 PM
I had somthing similar happen at a shrine I made for the forest/mountain spirits.

Things were going fine and I asked them for something (I don't remember what it was now). The next day I went back up there and found a stone on the altar with what looked like japanese writing on it. I thought it was cool as this was a shinto themed operation.

But lo and behold I would find out that someone had found the altar and simply wrote some crap on a stone and left it there.

Did that happen to you? Did someone do this? Did nature do this? Perhaps it didn't rain but it may have been the morning dew that wiped your sigil away.

You could go on and ask infinite questions as to "how" this happened. This isn't the point of magick, none of us know the How and we just don't care.

The point is, that it did happen and it has meaning to the operation at hand.

With magick you get what you want, just don't ask how.