PDA

View Full Version : Getting spiritual help with music

SuperFuzz
05-27-2009, 10:45 PM
Hey folks, I was wondering, is there any way to get satanic or spiritual help to increase musical ability and creativity?

Innocent
05-27-2009, 11:33 PM
Creativity comes from the soul, with that musical ability. Have a chat with your spirit.

SuperFuzz
05-27-2009, 11:48 PM
How exactly?

SuperFuzz
05-27-2009, 11:49 PM
I was thinking of trying to conjure a demon or spirit to help.

Innocent
05-28-2009, 03:22 AM
I disagree. Demons aren't all that dangerous as long as you know what you are doing. But they are very clever and tricky. With demons it is always a favor for a favor. Though for now I would stick with talking to your spirit. How? Well, how does one get into the "spiritual" essence? Do the basics. Meditation and astral projection are the two most common ways. Or maybe through a Ouija board.

chanel
05-28-2009, 01:38 PM
well innocent that is a good tip to do but what if some of us do not know how to astral project nor meditate there have to be other options besides that.:)

Innocent
05-28-2009, 04:59 PM
Knowledge. Learn how to do it. Even though sometimes knowledge isn't enough, because of our aura, to some individuals even after learning the steps they can't do it. And I didn't say there was only one option, there are plenty of others. I was only giving the option that I've always had success in and thought it might be of some help.

SuperFuzz
05-29-2009, 03:20 PM
But which specific spirit/demon would I need?

I've read about how a few rock musicians either increased their skills and/or gained fame through supposed help from a spirit. But which one; what type?

SuperFuzz
05-29-2009, 08:58 PM
Okay, and what kind of dangers are involved, do you think?

Strider
05-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Hey folks, I was wondering, is there any way to get satanic or spiritual help to increase musical ability and creativity?

Not sure if this will be much help. It is said in some systems that certain energies (or `demons`, if you like) tend to resonate with, or can be tuned into via, certain musical modes/notes etc. For example - the 7 common notes can be equated with the 7 classical planetary spheres, and these spheres (having many other attributes as you will know, both `regular`, and `sinister`) essentially represent the "fundamental vibrations" that underpin existence, and hence, are the `foundation` for most, if not all, demonic or angelic (or anything in-between) manifestations encountered during ritual/magic etc.. So, with this theory in mind, maybe a working could be constructed - (depending on what type of musical inspiration you seek, i.e, is it Martial, war like, and bombastic, or maybe Venusian, and enchanting ecstatic etc. and so on, around the spheres?), - whereby the collated correspondences could be used to construct a working to conjure up a `key`so to speak, at least, for the work you seek? Maybe if you were to simply immerse yourself within the collected paraphernalia of your chosen `musical desire` - including any chants/vibrations, incenses, images etc. associated with its sphere, - then the kind of `inspiration` you seek could be had?
As for any "dangers", well, who said the `left-side` of th occult was safe? If one stuffs up and gets `blasted` then so be it. genuine contact is genuine contact. if you get it then you'd best be up for something just as `real` as anything encountered in the `physical` world, and if you find that you can merely wave a magic wand or say a prayer and get rid of such contact then you should maybe consider delusion as a possibility!
Either way, good luck, :D

ButterflyGuitar
05-30-2009, 10:46 PM
I get musical help from dreaming.

VIRAL
05-31-2009, 07:11 PM
Try making up a rite to invokE Enitharmon. She is not a demon, but a goddes of music and inspiration, the female emanation of Urthona, one of the 4 zoas of William Blake. Use a tan or brown candle, I think.

007m
06-03-2009, 07:19 PM
I think ivoking a spirit for helping you with musical inspiration is..quite extreme.
The first thing that i would do is meditate and try to find out who i really am.
After you know yourself and admit who you are, most of the things from your life will come easily.

Slavagrisha
06-05-2009, 09:00 PM
This thought about asking for help from something 'otherworldly or some higher existance' has crossed my mind before when i've been lacking inspration. I find going for a walk outside helps, or could try saving an mp3 of what you've done so far, and take it with you on your walk.