PDA

View Full Version : I want Gargoyle wings!!!

jump
05-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Ever since my 1st experiance Ive been trying to grow gargoyle wings out of my back so i can fly, ok so you dont actually need wings to fly, however, man it would look cool , Gargoyles are the ownage!
All I want is the impressive large bat like wing span they have when they spread out their wings when they take flight on my next experiance and from all other experians from then on in. And yes in case you havnt picked up on this yet, my interests are more in the Darker Realms of Magick, anyway back to the subject.

The 1st time I tried for this I wound up with large white feathered angel wings which then turned to small little broun chicken wings, that was quiet an embarrasing achievement , I cant undestand why that really happened other than I didnt excersise strong enough conciouse control over what I was doing. any helpful suggestions Im eager to see.

always your pal

Jump

VIRAL
05-29-2009, 09:23 PM
Just say " Ich bin der teufel" (pronounced TOY fell)

Strider
05-30-2009, 08:53 AM
I want a million dollars, but it looks like it ain't going to happen. I will settle for a Barbie Doll.

*Hands Belphebe nice new Barbie Doll*

jump
06-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Jump why don't you go to the sister site otherkinforums.net, there are dragons, elves, fairies, Angels and Therians. You might find some answers there.

I always speak in general terms and forget to break down things into specifics
(the NLP thing of "making information make sense")

What I want to happen with every lucid dream, every OBE and every time Im on the Astral is to have a pair of gargoyle wings attached to my back stemming from out of my shoulder blades or where ever they stem from on gargoyles and fly in the same way they do, because it looks impressive, I guess Im just bored of wingless roller coaster speed of light flight.......

jump
06-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Oh you want it in the astral. We have angel and dragon otherkin that swear they have them.

oh thats cute, its always entertaining to know that we can use the english language to mean other things and getaway with it if the audience isnt witty enough to get it.

In the astral ...........

all the same, your pal Jump

jump
06-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Oh but I am serious. We had a member here who has wings sprouting from his back they were nubs, in the astral it is so much easier, but what kind of appendage do you really mean? Perhaps you have them already, how cranky have you been lately?

Im goin for the kind that the creeper from the movie jeepers creepers has, only without any holes in them, and I think I might have to do something in the real worls that will give me a sense of self achievement to get them on the astral plane, you know how that sometimes works, anything we do here is echoed there, that could be it:)

Malfurion
06-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Good luck in getting them. I have recently grown phoenix wings, although they seem to be small. Don't know how it happened, it just did, after doing some meditation one day.

Just one quick question, do our astral halves look different than our physical selves? I have been told I appear with long black hair, with Silver eyes, and am well built. But in the physical I am nothing like that lol.

jump
06-14-2009, 04:11 PM
It finnaley happened

I had made a post about it before this but it timed me out so I wasnt able to post it because I took too long typing it up so heres the short hand version of it

when ever I float I do so with my arms streted out to make the cross formation
I always float with my belly facing the ground and Im always reasonably floating above it
The wings appeared above my back not attached like I hoped for
they wernt as long and wide as I wanted them to be
they functioned more kite like then anything so flapping them was out
at best they did a mexican wave from tip to tip when I tried to flap them
and oddest of all they were cartooney in appearance very cartooney in appearance

Hmmmmmmmmm (scratches head)