PDA

View Full Version : What's that smell...

OneSixTheAntiVirus
12-13-2008, 11:52 AM
Does anyone know to get rid of one's smell? Or to stop others from being able to smell you?
This would come in handy when I had been burning plants and people can tell what I had been smoking.
It also would helpful if you're around someone who stinks and you can't get away.
Or vice versa.

Does anyone know?

Nox Invictus
12-13-2008, 05:47 PM
Try smoking crack. It doesn't have the distinctive smell of marijauna. In any case, cops aren't usually trained to recognize the smell. Also, try buying from dealers you've never met before. Maybe their weed doesn't smell like weed. Maybe you'll make new friends!

You could try switching to cocaine. It doesn't smell and even if it did, after a few years, you won't be able to smell anything. All problems solved!

isis
12-13-2008, 05:59 PM
you know that sage smells extly like marijauna and if anyone asks you can show then the white cermonal sage and say i was jest buring this but the sage is used for blessings and pourfercation...

Lady Dunsany
12-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Well if that is the case then go to pill, no smell either. Seriously try a good strong sandalwood oil or pumpkin oil, these oils are so strong they mask odors. Rub it on your body hair etc. . See if that helps as people will just think you smell good.

Harlock
12-13-2008, 06:58 PM
the deoterant spray axe covers up the smell on your clothes after youve been lighting an incense in a closed room, and it does eliminate a large smell of marijuana someone would have to hug you and sniff to find it

Nox Invictus
12-13-2008, 07:41 PM
And it makes girls chase you and try to take your clothes off.

Lady Dunsany
12-13-2008, 07:56 PM
I beg your pardon?

RaptorX
12-13-2008, 08:11 PM
And it makes girls chase you and try to take your clothes off.

:D

Odin
12-13-2008, 08:52 PM
how are you smoking it joint or what
try a water pipe

look in the back of some of the magazines they sell a smoking device I think call a nebulizer that just gives you the substance and not the free flow smoke aspect

not that I know anything about and Isis how do you know this lol

and party on Dude or Dudette

I read a lot of books

Nox Invictus
12-13-2008, 09:03 PM
I beg your pardon?

It's the axe effect, baby! It only effects young attractive girls who are on TV apparently. lol

Lady Dunsany
12-13-2008, 10:30 PM
I am attractive but am partial to Sandlewood. Good lord I am getting old.

Harlock
12-14-2008, 08:16 AM
yeah...plz when you find the girls that do that plz tell me and give me an entire day in there with just them...i need to do a ritual with them, that only they can participate in....okay that was bad ill stop lol

isis
12-15-2008, 03:30 AM
how are you smoking it joint or what
try a water pipe

look in the back of some of the magazines they sell a smoking device I think call a nebulizer that just gives you the substance and not the free flow smoke aspect

not that I know anything about and Isis how do you know this lol

and party on Dude or Dudette

I read a lot of books

my sister smokes it alot and i know the smell and when i was burning sage i have found that sage and marijauna had the same smell... i use to stay with my sister.. she and her friend would smoke it alot and i would smell it when i walked into her house and i got acostumed to the smell i guess and she would smoke it in front of me sometimes but i naver got into it... it makes me sick when i am around someone who smokes..

Lady Dunsany
12-15-2008, 10:24 AM
I am that way too Isis. I use to be able to be around it but get sick to my stomach now. I do not know why but I can not be around cigarette smoke or even sage anymore. Sometimes even incense bothers me.

Reinga
01-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Try something alcohol based, alcohol breaks down weed and it gets absorbed into the alcohol don't know if this will get rid of the smell but hey might work. Most deoderant is alcohol based it's what I ust to use to get rid of the smell of "sage".

mindway
01-13-2009, 11:02 PM

I read a lot of books

What you're looking for is called a vaporizer.

IMHO sage smells nothing like MJ. I use those smudge sticks for cleansing and never thought it reminded me of weed...but that's usually burning 24/8 so maybe I just don't notice!

Lady Dunsany
01-13-2009, 11:05 PM
I do not notice either, there is so much incense and sage burnt in my house I think I am immune to anything.

zero
07-20-2010, 06:29 PM
fabreeze works good for it neutralizes the smell.

grbree
07-30-2010, 04:04 AM
a nice big cigar will work perfectly the right kind is so pungent they wont smell anything else.

zero
07-30-2010, 04:34 AM
haha reminds me of those women and sometimes men who seem to dump the perfume one themselves.