PDA

View Full Version : summoning friendly spirits

ninfan
06-01-2009, 07:20 AM
I would like to summon some friendly spirits, not demons. Are there any friendly entities that can be summoned? I heard somewhere of summoning elves. Is there a way of summoning them or any other friendly entities?

ninfan
06-04-2009, 12:01 AM
can u give me some spells/rituals how to? by angels do u mean michael, gabreil, raphael & ooreal? i am not sure they r the right spellings BTW

You can call on angels, if you want to. I don't know of any other spirits that are friendlier than angels.

Actually, I don't think angels are spirits. Biblical angels are frightening, but, don't let that stop you from summoning these benign creatures.

VIRAL
06-04-2009, 02:25 AM
Angels straddle the line between reality and delusion. I don't like them, they are allways telling me I'm evil and damning me over and over again like a broken record or internet spam, and I just say "damn right." But, if you want to contact them, try invoking the angels of the 4 cardinal directions. They are Gabriel (east?) Uriel (south?) michael and raphael. There are many different classes of angels, 9 to be exact, and I once had contact with a throne (planetary angel). Seraphs are the highest class and not that they will not, but they cannot fall from grace. They are beyond good and evil, there actions are righteous just because they are doing them. Self righteous if you ask me. There is a very good book by Llewelyn about that called "Ask Your Angels". I would not recommend contacting Djinn, because they are a mixed bunch, but maybe you should try Manitous. One very old and strong method of attracting good spirits is to burn sweetgrass and offer them tobacco.

VIRAL
06-04-2009, 07:53 PM
No, there are not voices in my head, silly. When I was growing up it was angels in the form of an overactive conscience, which I eventually was cured of. From my experience, "real" angels only rarely ever show up and usually will not hear us, what you usually get are the psychic equivalent of internet pop ups.

ninfan
06-06-2009, 05:05 PM
VIRAL, I do perform the LBRP, it means that I am summonung Gabriel, Uriel, michael and raphael. Or is there any other way of summoning them? Will cinnamon candles work too?

Angels straddle the line between reality and delusion. I don't like them, they are allways telling me I'm evil and damning me over and over again like a broken record or internet spam, and I just say "damn right." But, if you want to contact them, try invoking the angels of the 4 cardinal directions. They are Gabriel (east?) Uriel (south?) michael and raphael. There are many different classes of angels, 9 to be exact, and I once had contact with a throne (planetary angel). Seraphs are the highest class and not that they will not, but they cannot fall from grace. They are beyond good and evil, there actions are righteous just because they are doing them. Self righteous if you ask me. There is a very good book by Llewelyn about that called "Ask Your Angels". I would not recommend contacting Djinn, because they are a mixed bunch, but maybe you should try Manitous. One very old and strong method of attracting good spirits is to burn sweetgrass and offer them tobacco.

ninfan
06-06-2009, 05:08 PM
What angels do you want to call forth? The Archangels? The Cherubim? Your gaurdian angel?

Their are many differnt types of angels, dear one.

I think I am already calling the archangels since i am performing the LBRP. I would like to get in touch with my guardian angel