PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question.

Balam_del_Monte
06-02-2009, 03:14 PM
is it possible to astrally travel to another location, perhaps miles away to visit another person?
i am worried for a friend of mine. and he isn't picking up phone calls. transportation is a problem. i want to make sure he is ok.

Balam_del_Monte
06-02-2009, 03:49 PM
any good recommendations for studying?

Balam_del_Monte
06-03-2009, 02:40 PM
well i have only gotten into serious studying the the occult over a year ago, but i first got into studying wicca. i didn't know astral traveled exsisted until i read about it in one of the witchcraft books i read. and i looked into some books i found in the library, but i wasn't sure whether or not it was credible

Balam_del_Monte
06-04-2009, 02:20 PM
ok.
thanks for the advice.
:-D

Balam_del_Monte
06-10-2009, 02:25 PM
well, i may have to wait for my future attempts.
i had to leave my old home due to city projects, so now i live in a small house with my grandma and aunt and cousins, so every second there is noise, even at night. so once my mother decides to rent instead of trying to buy, then finding our own home will be quicker.
then i will be able to relax.

VIRAL
06-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Not everyone can astral project, but you should be able to get information about your friend easily enough. Just think about them with your question in the back of your mind and pay attention to any impressions that come to you.

Balam_del_Monte
06-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Thanks a bunch, VIRAL!