PDA

View Full Version : The Voudon Gnostic Workbook?

HiddenLight777
12-13-2008, 11:42 PM
Hi I have the 2007 edition of the Voudon Gnostic Workbook, but the Diagrams are included in it, not without. Could this book be worth some money because of that? If so who would I contact to find out the worth of it? Just curious cause I noticed all 2007 editions dont have the diagrams, and mine does. Thanks if you can help.

HiddenLight777

isis
12-15-2008, 03:34 AM
do you think you could have the teachers addition... the teachers addition has diagrams while the student additions dont have diagrams... i hope this helps.

HiddenLight777
12-15-2008, 10:24 PM
Hi Isis, thanks for responding, how can you tell where it says teachers edition or student addition? I have no clue where to look lol. Thanks if you can help.

HiddenLight777

do you think you could have the teachers addition... the teachers addition has diagrams while the student additions dont have diagrams... i hope this helps.

isis
12-16-2008, 05:04 AM
well i thank it might be on the page that as the copy right on it or it might be on the cover but i will ask around for you even on TEL i will ask my teacher for help... and i will get back with you when they tell me what you are asking... and your welcome...

HiddenLight777
12-16-2008, 08:15 AM
Hi Isis, thanks so very much for looking. Lookinf forward to what you find.

HiddenLight777

well i thank it might be on the page that as the copy right on it or it might be on the cover but i will ask around for you even on TEL i will ask my teacher for help... and i will get back with you when they tell me what you are asking... and your welcome...

redhand
12-16-2008, 10:51 PM
I'm glad to see this book back in print finally. It was originally published through Herman Slater's Magickal Childe publishing company and now by Weiser/Redwheel Books. It's fairly original and interesting - something that's hard to find in modern occult works. It's not really Gnostic, it's not really Voodoo - it's Bertiaux.

Regarding the missing diagrams they can be found here at this site.
http://otoa-lcn.org/

isis
12-17-2008, 05:07 AM
i was jest about to ask you that question redhand thanks

redhand
12-17-2008, 09:44 PM
i was jest about to ask you that question redhand thanks
:D No problem!LOL