PDA

View Full Version : FEMA Concentration camps, what do you think?

Slavagrisha
06-12-2009, 11:14 PM
YouTube - Confession of a CIA Agent about FEMA - Important !!!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K9dgqKmJ50&feature=related)

YouTube - FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4&feature=related)

The is quite a few video's like this, and most of them are not beliveable. But i find these one's disturbing, anyone like you or me will be killed, we are free-thinkers, the staff here could be killed for controling this site. Artists/musicians/actors will be killed because all forms or possable sources of influence would be seen as a threat to the nation. Apperently.

What do you think?

VIRAL
06-13-2009, 12:06 AM
Cool. Now I can get some "special" (crematorium) soap!

Slavagrisha
06-13-2009, 12:29 AM
With the swine flu reaching full pandemic, wouldent that mean martial law could be decared? Then FEMA could 'execute' their plans.

daecon
06-13-2009, 01:21 PM
It's a myth. There are no FEMA concentration camps, no trucks flipping over to reveal martial law signs (http://www.snopes.com/legal/martial.asp), no government plans to hand over sovereignty to the UN. All of these plans presuppose a US military willing to violate their oaths and commit treason on a massive scale by declaring war on the civilian population.

Slavagrisha
06-13-2009, 02:19 PM
I would agree. But i saw some video's where goverment officals stutter, and are very uncomfortable when asking about these camps. It makes you wonder why they are so worryed about being asked about it. But to be honest i doubt it could happen. People would fight back rather than being taken from their house at 4:00am by the army. Furthermore another country would make a stand against the FEMA actions. Yes. My plan would be to smuggle a cig lighter in. And then as we possably get gassed to death, wait til the room is filling up with gas, light my lighter....and boom! We all go out according to our last sense of free-will. The whole facility would be ruined, or at least the gassing part, and that would slow them down.

VIRAL
06-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Does nerve gas (Like Psyclon B) explode when lit?

Gazeeboh
06-13-2009, 08:06 PM
Yeah, it's not combustible gas they kill you with silly.

If they want to do this, they don't really have to play by "the rules". They don't need to worry about an actual event to declare matrial law, it's pretty much good to go whenever. "Hi, president here, just wanted to say we have martial law because. Thanks."

I don't know about the validity of the camps or plans. REX84 is real though and a while ago there were plans to blow up a fake plane of college kids near Cuba so we could go to war with them. The government is not your friend and is certainly not above any of this.

Also, fyi, we already deployed a brigade of US troops on our own soil in Gerogia I think. Sometime last year, in november, we occupied ourselves. Sweet.

See you all in dystopia!

Slavagrisha
06-14-2009, 12:00 AM
Well.....Lets just say if they 'were' useing combustible gas, my backfire idea would have been sweet.

Gazeeboh
07-03-2009, 06:43 PM
I think FEMA is in a tough spot here.

They prepare for disasters. That is their job.

If they don't do this well enough people will cry out and ask "Why weren't you doing your job?". If they do their job like they are supposed to (buying coffin liners in the event of infectious corpses or whatever) they are automatically up to no good in peoples minds.

I've only seen one video about a supposed camp. Right now there is just a lot of speculation and fear going around with very, very little fact to back it up. A google map list that some random guy made isn't enough to get excited about. We could make one for all the giant space dragon attacks last year.

VIRAL
07-03-2009, 07:01 PM
@ Gazeeboh: How did you find out about my giant space dragon plot?!?!

Gazeeboh
07-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Well, they are GIANT, space dragons. Kind of hard to miss.
Still though, it's a sexy plan. Good luck!

Slavagrisha
07-03-2009, 11:45 PM
Maybe it's all just nothing, but i've prepared myself and know what 'im' going to do if this happens.

Swine flu could become a pandeminc, then martial law becomes real.

Also: FEMA National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09)
Read this ---> FEMA: National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) (http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle09.shtm)

spiritus.zero
07-07-2009, 08:25 PM
i don't know about all of these FEMA concentration camps but i do know about some of them so i will tell what i do know. some of the camps marked on your map are not concentration camps and there is nothing of the sort around them. i am not going to say names but some of the military sits are used for classified training, such as working with satellites and other intel gathering. i have personally been to them during my time with the military and as for a few others i would not call them concentration camps because they are not in use and will only be used as a last resort type thing if there is a major out brake of anything to help quoritine the outbreak and will mostly be controlled by the cdc. ( sorry about the run on sentence english is not my strong point.) how ever that does not explain them all or even half of them. any way good luck with the rest of the info gathering :D please post more info if you get any.

Slavagrisha
07-08-2009, 12:49 AM
It's maybe nothing. Maybe these camps would be used if USA was invaded by another country? Maybe to gas china's troops over possablie invasion? Who knows?

But if they think im going to be gased, they thought wrong. I already have a perfect master plan that would involve me takeing something hostage. Theres no way they would mess with me. It would be a 'checkmate' position. I die, but i win.

Grimoracle
07-25-2009, 07:55 PM
When they attempt to finalize those plans they've got for the North American Union there will be a lot of social unrest and people just freaking out in general...hopefully all the stuff we've heard about the FEMA camps is in fact them simply preparing IN CASE all hell breaks loose...not a plan to incite violence and Marshall law.