PDA

View Full Version : Confusing dreams with reality

serpent
06-13-2009, 11:14 AM
I notice that sometimes when i see something in a dream, or i see something happen in a dream i will think it happened after i wake up. And not so much right away. Like i'll see a garden planted with plants in it. And i'll think that it is until i see it when i'm awake. Then i think back, and i can still see in my mind that i saw it planted, so i'm like "I guess that was just a dream". Or sometimes when i wake up from something scary it takes awhile for me to figure out it was just a dream. Like i have trouble distinguishing dreams from past waking moments. Is this normal? Does it happen to you guys? I realize saying you can't tell dreams from reality sounds a little crazy lol.

VIRAL
06-13-2009, 07:22 PM
It means you are senile. :D This morning I thought my mom was downstairs making french toast, although I haven't lived with her for 6 years. Other times I would be paralysed and finally manage to call out to my little brother for help, although I havent seen him in like forever.

serpent
06-13-2009, 11:13 PM
They just planted that garden today. Good thing i seen them do it. If i had just seen after i would think i'm really in the head lol. They planted actual small plants, like peppers and stuff that come pre grown a bit, so it kinda looked like my dream haha. And it better be planted tomorrow or i'm gonna do something about it .....