PDA

View Full Version : Physical Sensation from Dream

serpent
06-15-2009, 01:10 PM
K this happened awhile back but it was extremely strange and i'd like to share and get your thought. And definetly would like to hear if you've had a similar expierence.

In a dream where me and 2 friends were being chased by 'spirits'. I'm always being chased by stuff in my dreams. We were surrounded so i went to punch out a spirit. And my friend yelled don't hit them as i did it. But then it just dissipated and i was like like "Why no...." And then I felt a super cold, like ice, rising from the based of my spine to the back of my head. It felt so weird and intense, I woke up in the middle of it happening. It only took a couple seconds but when it was over I was wide awake, sitting up, and extremely confused about what just happened. I've had some messed up dreams but i've never 'felt' something like that.

VIRAL
06-15-2009, 03:07 PM
Yeah I have had dreams with physical sensations in them as well. Unlike most people, I can feel pain in dreams. I once lived somewhere with a friend living 2 doors down. He was good at inflicting pain in dreams and enjoyed doing that to me, but he was cute so I let him. There was another dream I had a year and 1/2 to 2 years ago where something was burrowing into my brain and using a solvent to get into the creamy center. I started blacking out and then I heard Linkin Park's singer's voice screaming "NO!!!" and received an electric jolt of energy, waking me up. After that, the back of my head felt weird, like it had been blown open, and my eyes were all screwed up for a week or 2. Woe to who or what ever was trying to get a core sample, their "appendage" was snapped off by the jolt of energy. Later the day after that happened, I called my ex boyfriend who is a good friend still and told him about it. He "changed the subject" and said "You should stop taking those caffeine pills" Which is interesting because in the dream I had been taking caffeine pills just before that thing went into my head. Weird, huh?

grbree
08-01-2010, 07:29 AM
heeeeey i have dreams like that too i use to just chock it up too deja vu but know i have an idea of whats going on when this happens atleast on a scientific level, most people only use 10% of their brains when we sleep the barriers that stop us from using that 90% are taken down certain signals are stopped and started im starting to think this our brains predicting the change of energy,

greenstarr
07-24-2011, 05:11 AM
Ive had a dream with physical sensations too. I was being chased by a giant hornet and it finally got me and stung me in the back right when that happened i began to wake up and as i did i felt a sharp stabbing pain in my back and could hear it buzzing.