PDA

View Full Version : Girl In White....

Student_Therion
06-15-2009, 11:31 PM
Alright Well I Once Had A Dream Where I Was In A Castle And This Girl In A White Dress, Blonde Hair Almost White, With Black Eyes Became My Friend. She Played With Me Told Me About Life Then I Woke Up..... Few Months Later I Was Sleeping When I Oppened My Eyes She Was At My Door And Whispered Something To Me And I Whispered Back(Don't Know What We Said) The Night After I Dreamed Of Her I Was Writing In A Meadow And She Was Dancing Around Me She Kissed My Cheek And Ran I Was Following Her Through A Forest And She Ran Through A Mirror Then When I Looked In The Mirror It Was As If I Were The Girl. What Does It Mean??

VIRAL
06-16-2009, 01:47 AM
You have a new friend. Treat her with respect, within reason, and Don't tell other poeple about her. She probably chose white to wear because she is benevolent. Congratulations!

pheonixfire
06-17-2009, 01:35 AM
Hmmm, I had a similar experience. I saw a figure fitting your description while asleep at my uncles house (I was only around 10). I swear she was in his kitchen (the next room from where I was) and she whispered something to me. I kept telling her to speak up, but I ended up waking myself up saying "What, I can't hear you." I never talk in my sleep. It was odd.

Your's sounds more like she is a part of you, or maybe your higher-self.

Student_Therion
06-17-2009, 02:30 AM
Thanks a lot I never felt her as a stranger I always felt her as a company a friend like my alter ego or something or maybe a past life.

Student_Therion
06-18-2009, 10:28 PM
I Have Another Question How Can I Contact Her?

VIRAL
06-19-2009, 01:22 AM
To contact her, you should have a name. Or maybe just say "girl in white" Anyway, since she has apparently befriended you, she will probably be hanging around within earshot. Go sit in a park and ask for her, tell her you want her name and don't forget to tell her yours.

Student_Therion
06-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Do I Have To Do Some Sort Of Invocation Or Anything?

nephilim
07-16-2009, 11:58 AM
Appearantly she has been seen here and there. Allthough folk aren't supposed to see her she often appears out of the mist on roads. Though her name accurately shouldn't be mentioned and her origin is unknown she probably seduces men to commit evil sins for her. In this world there are many white ladies. I don't know if they all are referred to as the same evil. Might be explained by the occurant white hair of old age scientifically.

VIRAL
07-16-2009, 07:39 PM
Bosh! I don't think she is evil, and no Student Therion, you don't need an invocation. Just start out what you wish to ask her by saying "If the girl in white can hear me..."