PDA

View Full Version : medical problem or something else? blinding colors at night

wrayth
06-21-2009, 11:56 PM
Over the years I have been having this odd problem. It only happens at night, only when my eyes are closed. And only when I'm trying to relax to sleep.

First it started out as single blinding white flashes of white in my eyes as they were closed laying down.

I have windows shut in a way no light from outside my bedroom can get that bright.

over the past few months, they have been getting more complex and differant.

I started getting a blinding flash of gold light into my eyes, or red.
recently i had a combonation of blue and green allmost looking like it was something of substance.

does this sound like any medical problem you have heard of?

I'm concerned because it's happening more often, and sometimes multiple times in one night, where it used to be once or twice a month.

I'm kind of afraid of what I might see next.
These blinding flashes of color are starting to become more than just that.I have caught a few that had a shape to them, but nothing i could recognise or even tell you about. It's so hard to explain.

never when I'm up and about doing things does this happen. only at night whne i just close my eyes and try and relax.

Gazeeboh
06-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Asking the internet for medical advice is like running into a crowded shopping center and asking the same thing.

If you think it's a medical problem, go to a trained medical practitioner.

Slavagrisha
06-23-2009, 08:28 PM
I have had this before, it goes away with time. If you take drugs of anykind i sugest you stop as quick as you can. Otherwise other symptoms shall popup.

If you dont take drugs, them im guessing it's the same 'result' no matter the action. Maybe your mind is not relaxed while sleeping, so you are dreaming but still tense and 'awake'. Who knows man.