PDA

View Full Version : Mlo

moloch
06-23-2009, 09:31 PM
what is templeoftheblacklight and what does they want with their beliefs?
And at last is their any possibility to join their sect?

usurparian
06-24-2009, 03:28 AM
First off, go to their site:

www.templeoftheblacklight.net .:. Temple of The Black Light (http://www.templeoftheblacklight.net/)

They have two books published, one in Swedish, one in English. Another one (in English) is due to be printed in November.

It says plainly on their main page that they've reached their desired number of members and have closed new membership as a result.

Ravana
06-27-2009, 07:50 PM
I visit their site several times a week to look for updates, but have found that
they have not updated the site for 6 months.
I cant wait for them to release Liber Azerate so I can understand their philosophy. Liber Falxifer is an excellent book, highly recommended.

Ravana
08-03-2009, 02:00 AM
At last the temple of the black light have given an update.
Some excellent stuff on Set.

Midnight Empire
04-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Having studied them since they came to my attention I think they base much of their literature off of metaphors, certain branches of Paganism, and complex ritual formulas. Seriously, the rituals are huge and some of them take up several pages of information. I have some very similar beliefs to the sect and at one point considered joining. The main concept of the MLO to my understanding is transcending of the cosmos and becoming one with what is outside of it, which is primordial chaos. The essence of that which has never existed and cannot die. Eternal emptiness, chaos, nothingness. Ultimate Nihility. The complete destruction of the stars which is possible when speaking on a cosmological or scientific level.

Perhaps what they speak of is the inevitable. The universe will some day end and with the end the gods of light will all perish. Their creations destroyed and the dragon mother Tiamat will be resurrected once again. Chaos will once again reign supreme and their wisdom will be terror and darkness in the eyes of those who have not achieved the great gnosis. The universe was created from Tiamats flesh, her blood was collected and spread outside the cosmos. When the last of the stars is extinguished she will one again be whole and the endless dark aeon will dawn upon us. The dawn of eternity.

devakxes
05-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Why was its' name changed from the Misanthropic Luciferian Order to the Temple of The Black Light?

devakxes
08-27-2010, 11:48 PM
What is 218?

I imagine it is a current of energy.

Kain
08-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Why was its' name changed from the Misanthropic Luciferian Order to the Temple of The Black Light?
They changed their name when Jon Nödtveidt commited a ritual suicide with their book in front of him.

devakxes
08-28-2010, 05:47 PM
11 though is the number of Magick in gemetria.
:-P

But I don't understand why it doesn't turn into ''two''.

Interesting on the nexions though. I first came upon those when I was reading The Order of Nine Angles material. I'm actually a member of a group that has spawned from The Order of Nine Angles. Though the group doesn't give me adequet(sp?) information anymore.

I assume you're into gnostic satanism, 218. Why gnostic satanism?

And what about you soddex?

witch13
09-09-2010, 10:05 AM
They changed their name when Jon Nödtveidt commited a ritual suicide with their book in front of him.

There are texts much older than that date in which the Temple of the Black Light is mentioned in connection to the Inner Sanctum of the 218 Current.

Jon had nothing to do with that. People should not play experts when they know very little.

People should not use the Symbol of the TOTBL either, without permission and neither should they call themselves "218" without full devotion to the Current and the Temple that have manifested it...

The problem with this world is too much talk and posing and very little action and devotion, when it comes to these matters.

@ "218", Ralph, hur är det med dig, allt bra?

witch13
09-09-2010, 11:26 PM
.......speaking about devotion? WHY would you state this quote on a public forum filled with "talkers"?

I never did, so why are you?

In order to silence those who need silencing. If you are affiliated send the Temple a mail, present yourself and your complaint against any wrongful quotation. Make sure to tell them that you are using the Temple's symbol as your avatar and that you call yourself "218" in a place like this.

Do you want people to believe that you represent the Temple? If not then why do you use that avatar? Do you not respect the stated wishes of those who have made available the info you get from that website? If you do then start by removing the symbol and changing your name, as your use of them is profane and degrading.

witch13
09-10-2010, 09:20 AM
You are a poser disgracing people who do NOT want anybody representing them or talking on their behalf. The 218 does not want any support on the Internet or strangers "defending it". That which is not understood is not meant to be...

There is no justification for your posing and misuse of the symbols on this and other forums. This is the last warning; STOP IT!

Vi vet vem du är.

Thirteenth Thoracic
09-23-2011, 02:45 AM
Does someone have the Liber Azerate or where (except of the website) do you get your informations?

As far as I'm aware the Liber Azerate is not available in english. TOTBL did however release a pdf with several rituals and source materials, if you google "temple of the black light pdf" it should be first on the list.

Belasko
09-25-2011, 09:05 PM
Satanism is only in the mind.