PDA

View Full Version : Help

absloote0
06-26-2009, 10:47 PM
Hi everyone.

I need help discerning what these symbols mean. My ex boyfriend sent me a package that had all these markings on it and I have no clue as to how to take them -- whether they are a curse or a blessing.....I want to think blessing, but knowing him...it's probably a curse of some sort....Please help. Thanks so much

S33k3R
06-27-2009, 07:00 PM
As its almost impossible to ascertain intention by directly interpreting squiggles...its somewhat difficult to say.

I will say however that, if its supposed to have good intention behind it..well he might have chosen a slightly more artistic way of expressing it...black marker is sooo last season.

Better to be on the safe side, just look at it...laugh at it and think to yourself..."Well thats a silly thing"

Think of Alice in wonderland when she says "you're nothing but a pack of cards!"

...If you don't believe in it, it can't believe in you.

serpent
06-28-2009, 01:08 AM
It's a curse, i suggest you call Keanu Reeves right away.

VIRAL
06-29-2009, 05:07 PM
Is your ex into curses? I say, open it, read it, and then either confront him about it or thank him for it.

serpent
06-30-2009, 07:14 AM
Ok Guys, it's clearly 2 puppies chasing a bunny. You can't see it? What do you see then?

VIRAL
07-03-2009, 01:41 AM
It looks like he just crossed out some previous information. Seriously, you bother us for this nonsense? Just open the damn package, foo!

Gazeeboh
07-03-2009, 07:33 PM
VIRAL is correct.

Those were simply places where he wrote something and then crossed it out.

Open it up for the real suprise!

Balam_del_Monte
07-10-2009, 09:43 PM
yeah. for all we know, he probably took out some rage with the marker and went crazy with the scribbling.