PDA

View Full Version : elemental working

BRJP
07-31-2009, 08:41 AM
HI every one, I was working with the elementals. Is any one has used the sigil of the elementals (from Franz Bardon) and got some good results. He has used some type of different formating for drawing the sigils, any comments

Belphebe
07-31-2009, 12:37 PM
I have worked with the elementals in my witchcraft practice, but not with what you are speaking of. Who is Franz Bardon? When you say sigils do you mean crafting signs?

BRJP
08-21-2010, 08:05 PM
Bardon is the author of Initiation into Hermetics.

He does not use the Rose cross pattern for sigil of elements or planetary spirits. May be its his customized style for working.

BRJP
08-21-2010, 09:11 PM
I recently did an evocation of Ghob (Elemental king-Gnomes). I used the sigil from 'Summoning spirits' by Konstantinos. I used the scrying mirror and triangle. I took about two hours, but I could not get any sign of the spirit.

Few months back, I have done astral evocation of the Gnomes and had few success, but now at this evocation I could not get any results. I used LBRP, LBRH, SIRP, prayer hyms to Gnomes but still nothing happened. I did not wanted to force the spirts, so I did not used any chain curse. Any comments.

Astral Eye
02-22-2011, 05:05 PM
I teach a course on elementals and the elements, what do you want to know>?

How do you actually summon one. Iv'e invited one into a circle (a Wiccan practice) but it is not what I am after. I have tried using Jaypes, Larfor, Gladde, etc, but still I can't get the desired result

antoniocalado
08-31-2011, 06:59 PM
whats the name of the book from franz bardon?