PDA

View Full Version : The Demon Test

VIRAL
08-21-2009, 06:38 PM
Check out this test I wrote. It's fun!
HelloQuizzy.com: The Demon Test (http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-demon-test-3)

zero
08-21-2009, 09:16 PM
http://cdn.okcimg.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/18267689142902886307.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_. png

The Qlippoth (Qliphoth) were created when the sephiroth Geburah, a part of the qabbalic Tree of Life was filled with energy by Sophia until it burst. The shrapnel fom the explosion became the Qlippoth, and while the sephiroth Geburah was replaced, the unholy shrapnel remains of the original remained. The Qlippoth represent imperfection and depravity in all its forms, their world is a demonic travesty of ours and they are like a cancer upon the universe. If you scored this result, it is uncertain whether you should be more feared or pitied.

a 24% to glippoth
a 22% astaroth
a 3% succubus

Belphebe
08-21-2009, 09:25 PM
Your result for The Demon Test ...
Azazel

Classic Rebel Angel

Azazel

Azazel is the epitome of a fallen angel. He was cast out of heaven as punishment for teaching humans things they weren't supposed to know, like cosmetics, metallurgy, and magic. His symbol is the scapegoat-- Here is the story behind that: "In ancient times, villages would offer up a goat to Azazel, that they may be forgiven of their sins and settle disputes amongst themselves. All of their sins were projected onto the goat and the goat was led way out into the wilderness and then left there to die. Thusly, all their sins were supposedly absolved." As you can see, Azazel probably had a lot of dirt on everybody. On the spiritual/ symbolic plane, he is supposedly chained to a rock awaiting Armageddon. One can imagine that he resents this.....

Jastiv
08-24-2009, 12:55 AM
I got Phenex.

Phenex is a goetic demon marquis, commanding twenty legions of spirits. He inspires the poet and schools the musician, but the music he sings can sometimes be a distraction. He appears with black wings that molt when he flies, or sometimes as an angel of light, especially when he steps inside the conjuror's circle. He says that one day he hopes to return to heaven, but that is probably a lie. Here is one description of him:

"Phoenix is a great marquesse, appearing like the bird Phoenix, having a child's voice: but before he standeth still before the conjuror, he singeth manie sweet notes. Then the exorcist with his companions must beware he give no eare to the melodie, but must by and by bid him put on humane shape; then will he speake marvellouslie of all woonderfull sciences. He is an excellent poet, and obedient, he hopeth to returne to the seventh throne after a thousand two hundreth yeares, and governeth twentie legions."

Andyr
08-24-2009, 05:52 PM
Iblis

Original Sinner
http://occult-book-reviews.com/images/lblis.jpg

Iblis, also known as "Al Iblis" or "Iblis the Red" (from islamic lore) is more than just a demon, he is a Shaitan, the diametric opposite of god. Originally he was a Djinn, a "Son of Fire", But when asked to submit to The first man, he refused, saying "I am a son of fire, and you expect me to bow to a son of dirt!" This resulted in his exile from heaven and subsequent status as a Shaitan. Iblis is a sadistic freak who delights in everything that we call evil. He is the epitome of the term "badass."

coffeeNiK
12-21-2009, 01:54 AM
Ah!
I got iblis as well.
And you know what,, I'm like really pleased with that freaking picture!
lol

MistressVampirella
01-11-2010, 07:02 AM
Qlippoth

Absolute Low

Qlippoth

The Qlippoth (Qliphoth) were created when the sephiroth Geburah, a part of the qabbalic Tree of Life was filled with energy by Sophia until it burst. The shrapnel fom the explosion became the Qlippoth, and while the sephiroth Geburah was replaced, the unholy shrapnel from the original remained. The Qlippoth represent imperfection and depravity in all its forms, their world is a demonic travesty of ours and they are like a cancer upon the universe. This result is probably the most scary kind of demon that appears in this test.

And here is a song just for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bjrt_6Ol5Q

ZeldaFitz
01-11-2010, 07:54 AM
Qlippoth

The Qlippoth (Qliphoth) were created when the sephiroth Geburah, a part of the qabbalic Tree of Life was filled with energy by Sophia until it burst. The shrapnel fom the explosion became the Qlippoth, and while the sephiroth Geburah was replaced, the unholy shrapnel from the original remained. The Qlippoth represent imperfection and depravity in all its forms, their world is a demonic travesty of ours and they are like a cancer upon the universe. This result is probably the most scary kind of demon that appears in this test.

Tanemis
01-11-2010, 11:19 AM
Orobas
Teacher of Mysteries

Orobas is a prince of Hell, and commands twenty legions of spirits. If he is succesfully summoned, he is very protective of his students. He teaches mysteries of the universe and sorcery of all kinds, but will always warn the student of the dangers of black magic. He is said to appear as a well dressed and attractive young man, radiating nobility, but also can appear as a horse- human hybrid. He is arguably the most honest of the goetic spirits, and may have an affinity for a type of incense known as "Orobias." He means well, but is not to be trifled with.

LostLegion
01-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Succubus

Hottie from Hell!

Succubus

Succubi are a kind of demonic spirit that feeds off sexual energy. In this day and age they usually appear in dreams as attractive women or men, seducing dreamers and having sex with them. In medieval times they especially afflicted monks, appearing as furry or deformed women and depriving them of their sexual fluids. Those zealots probably deserved it. The original succubus was Lilith, the first wife of Adam. Male spawn of Lilith are called Lilim, while their female counterparts are called Lilin.

Zentagyr
06-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Qlippoth is mine

grbree
06-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Mara is the buddhist equivalent of the christian satan. His goal is to keep souls trapped in the "Birth, Death, Rebirth" cycle as long as he can, or long enough for them to end up in Hell, which is his domain. Always he is tempting people and making them miserable, complicating their existance and trapping them in his endless game. Enlightenment is his enemy, vice is his tool. Actually, anything can be his tool. Mara is a master manipulator.

wow if i was bhudist id be fuckin stoked:D

Baah_Baah_Black_Sheep
09-25-2010, 09:22 PM
I got "Succubus"....

Do I make you horny, baby? :cool:

Seyk
09-26-2010, 05:50 AM

Seehiah
11-12-2010, 09:11 PM
I got Iblis too.
Niiice....

Funny thing- the picture looks just like my magical partner on a bad day- or the morning after! :D

Light
11-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Orobas

Teacher of Mysteries

Orobas is a prince of Hell, and commands twenty legions of spirits. If he is succesfully summoned, he is very protective of his students. He teaches mysteries of the universe and sorcery of all kinds, but will always warn the student of the dangers of black magic. He is said to appear as a well dressed and attractive young man, radiating nobility, but also can appear as a horse- human hybrid. He is arguably the most honest of the goetic spirits, and may have an affinity for a type of incense known as "Orobias." He means well, but is not to be trifled with.

And here is a song just for you: YouTube - X-Fusion - Book of Lies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jkx53rbzrc)

Your Analysis

* You scored 17% on Astaroth, higher than 55% of your peers.

* You scored 0% on Mara, higher than 3% of your peers.

* You scored 14% on Phenex, higher than 37% of your peers.

* You scored 10% on Azazel, higher than 34% of your peers.

* You scored 6% on Iblis, higher than 19% of your peers.

* You scored 9% on Succubus, higher than 27% of your peers.

* You scored 21% on Qlippoth, higher than 63% of your peers.

* You scored 14% on Blackheart, higher than 56% of your peers.

* You scored 3% on Printers-devil, higher than 8% of your peers.

ArkhamQueen
12-05-2010, 06:14 PM
You scored 39% on Astaroth, higher than 99% of your peers.
You scored 23% on Orobas, higher than 53% of your peers.
You scored 31% on Phenex, higher than 76% of your peers
You scored 21% on Succubus, higher than 73% of your peers
You scored 18% on Qlippoth, higher than 52% of your peers
You scored 13% on Printers-devil, higher than 42% of your peers

all the others: not statistically significant.

nicht cool :( ;)

sylas vael
01-11-2011, 02:54 AM
Qlippoth

Absolute Low

Qlippoth

Astaroth Distribution

You scored 8% on Astaroth, higher than 19% of your peers.

Mara Distribution

You scored 12% on Mara, higher than 39% of your peers.

Orobas Distribution

You scored 6% on Orobas, higher than 13% of your peers.

Phenex Distribution

You scored 14% on Phenex, higher than 37% of your peers.

Azazel Distribution

You scored 23% on Azazel, higher than 80% of your peers.

Iblis Distribution

You scored 19% on Iblis, higher than 65% of your peers.

Succubus Distribution

You scored 0% on Succubus, higher than 3% of your peers.

Qlippoth Distribution

You scored 49% on Qlippoth, higher than 99% of your peers.

Blackheart Distribution

You scored 24% on Blackheart, higher than 85% of your peers.

Printers-devil Distribution

You scored 3% on Printers-devil, higher than 8% of your peers.

Zandonus
03-16-2011, 01:48 AM
Qlippoth. fitting. 26/30 classmates agree. And yes i made fun of a person for like 3 years.. oh but it felt as if everyone else ...agreed. but still called me a sick **** with no remorse of what i say.

Peace Rain
03-16-2011, 01:57 AM
Hottie from Hell. Uherm.. The picture was weird. xD

seekerofprophecies
03-16-2011, 04:17 AM
Phoenix visionary.

Astral Eye
03-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Orobas
Teacher of Mysteries

And here is a song just for you: YouTube - X-Fusion - Book of Lies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jkx53rbzrc)

COOL!

EasT
04-27-2011, 03:05 AM
Orobas

Teacher of Mysteries

http://cdn.okcimg.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/6724835815818977810.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.p ng

YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 8% on Astaroth, higher than 19% of your peers.

You scored 12% on Mara, higher than 40% of your peers.

You scored 34% on Orobas, higher than 77% of your peers.

You scored 31% on Phenex, higher than 76% of your peers.

You scored 6% on Azazel, higher than 21% of your peers.

You scored 10% on Iblis, higher than 29% of your peers.

You scored 15% on Succubus, higher than 54% of your peers.

You scored 10% on Qlippoth, higher than 21% of your peers.

You scored 3% on Blackheart, higher than 11% of your peers.

You scored 23% on Printers-devil, higher than 81% of your peers.

That's 'funny' because as I was reading the Lesser Key of Solomon, Orobas was the deity that stood out to me the most. I always felt like, if I'm going to summon a deity one day, it is going to be Orobas.

Cool!

Morrigan
04-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Orobas is a prince of Hell, and commands twenty legions of spirits. If he is succesfully summoned, he is very protective of his students. He teaches mysteries of the universe and sorcery of all kinds, but will always warn the student of the dangers of black magic. He is said to appear as a well dressed and attractive young man, radiating nobility, but also can appear as a horse- human hybrid. He is arguably the most honest of the goetic spirits, and may have an affinity for a type of incense known as "Orobias." He means well, but is not to be trifled with

KashakuTatsu
04-28-2011, 05:14 PM
The Qlippoth (Qliphoth) were created when the sephiroth Geburah, a part of the qabbalic Tree of Life was filled with energy by Sophia "the Empress," until it burst. The shrapnel from the explosion became the Qlippoth, and while the sephiroth Geburah was replaced, the evilicious shrapnel from the original remained. The Qlippoth represent imperfection and depravity in all its forms, their world is a demonic travesty of ours and they have transcended the tyrrany known as 'law' and the pollution known as 'nature.' This result is probably the wildest kind of demon that appears in this test.

And here is a song just for you: YouTube - Xenomorph-Antimatter( Universal Slideshow) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdKEuhcc5DU)

greenstarr
07-23-2011, 09:22 PM
Succubus

Hottie from Hell!

Succubus

Succubi are a kind of demonic spirit that feeds off sexual energy. In this day and age they usually appear in dreams as attractive women or men, seducing dreamers and having sex with them. In medieval times they especially afflicted monks, appearing as furry or deformed women and depriving them of their sexual fluids. Those zealots probably deserved it. The original succubus was Lilith, the first wife of Adam. Male spawn of Lilith are called Lilim, while their female counterparts are called Lilin.

xxIlluministxx
07-24-2011, 02:26 AM
http://cdn.okcimg.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/10632287346576692663.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_. png

Mara is the buddhist equivalent of the christian satan. His goal is to keep souls trapped in the "Birth, Death, Rebirth" cycle as long as he can, or long enough for them to end up in Hell, which is his domain. Always he is tempting people and making them miserable, complicating their existance and trapping them in his endless game. Enlightenment is his enemy, vice is his tool. Actually, anything can be his tool. Mara is a master manipulator.

You scored 14% on Astaroth, higher than 42% of your peers.

You scored 45% on Mara, higher than 99% of your peers.

You scored 14% on Orobas, higher than 34% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Phenex, higher than 4% of your peers.

You scored 10% on Azazel, higher than 35% of your peers.

You scored 35% on Iblis, higher than 94% of your peers.

You scored 6% on Succubus, higher than 17% of your peers.

You scored 31% on Qlippoth, higher than 90% of your peers.

You scored 7% on Blackheart, higher than 27% of your peers.

You scored 13% on Printers-devil, higher than 43% of your peers.

Sigata
07-24-2011, 05:56 PM
Blackheart

Super Freak!

http://cdn.okcimg.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/2651642373853664057.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.p ng
Blackheart is one of the most powerful villains of the Marvel universe (Marvel Comics) and is a fiend of the highest order, created by Mephisto out of the condensed sins of the city of Christ's Crown, New York. With Mephisto as his tutor, he explored the nature of evil, and eventually he tried to corrupt a number of superheroes and deities, including Spider Man and Daredevil, sending a few of unwilling ones to Hell. Inevitably Blackheart rebelled against his creator to seek a new form of evil, and in part of his campaign he recruited a band of corrupted superheroes and killed Mephisto, gaining control of his portion of Hell. Eventually he was defeated by Ghost Rider. Blackheart is a wise teacher and a fierce guardian, but he is completely untrustworthy.

Oh come on!
I can kick ghostriders ass so easily xD

Zandonus
12-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Well, after a good while of enlightenment, education and a little sorting of me life. I got something completely different. And it explains a lot of things that are going on in my head too.

Phenex
Visionary muse.

"Phoenix is a great marquesse, appearing like the bird Phoenix, having a child's voice: but before he standeth still before the conjuror, he singeth manie sweet notes. Then the exorcist with his companions must beware he give no eare to the melodie, but must by and by bid him put on humane shape; then will he speake marvellouslie of all woonderfull sciences. He is an excellent poet, and obedient, he hopeth to returne to the seventh throne after a thousand two hundreth yeares, and governeth twentie legions."

I used to be quite the emo-poet and a good one too. I look back at the stuff i wrote, and it expressed lack of love as if it was said not by me, but by some national poet-superhero... pardon my English, it's not nearly good enough ;)

NemnochAdore
12-06-2011, 10:09 PM
I got assigned him, too. What freaked me out is the multi colored eyes. I have had visions of blue and green eyed entity.

Astral Eye
12-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Iblis's a terrible being. Their is a couple of stories about him, I shall try to find some.

Astral Eye
12-08-2011, 08:22 AM
Or the astral eye ;) lol

Astral Eye
12-08-2011, 09:42 PM
yes. lol............

Sorry couldn't resist. Corny jokes are my speciality. We were talking about our route for our trip to london in class, and somebody mentioned the click prison. I said:
"Is that were they keep villinous mice?"

--*silence*--

Darius
12-09-2011, 08:40 PM
First time I got Orobas. Of course, that was deleted when I left, so I took it again. I got:

Mara

Master of Disaster

Mara

Mara is the buddhist equivalent of the christian satan. His goal is to keep souls trapped in the "Birth, Death, Rebirth" cycle as long as he can, or long enough for them to end up in Hell, which is his domain. Always he is tempting people and making them miserable, complicating their existance and trapping them in his endless game. Enlightenment is his enemy, vice is his tool. Actually, anything can be his tool. Mara is a master manipulator. hehe

shallyv
12-10-2011, 09:13 AM
so, who cares? if i see him, i'll sodomize him.

Belasko
12-10-2011, 03:37 PM
so, who cares? if i see him, i'll sodomize him.

Yeah I'd like to see you try to sodomize a demon, better duck tape your ass.

alyssa
12-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Hmm, I took this test twice, first I got Astaroth and then I retook it and actually tried to be a little bit more honest and got Mara...meh

Sesshoumaru
03-24-2012, 04:58 AM
Phenex
Visionary muse

http://cdn.okcimg.com/php/load_okc_img.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/7388226052043943774.jpeg

Phenex is a goetic demon marquis, commanding twenty legions of spirits.* He inspires the poet and schools the musician, but the music he sings can drive one to madness.* He appears with black wings that*molt when he flies, or sometimes as an angel of light, especially when he steps inside the conjuror's circle.* He says that one day he hopes to return to heaven, but that is probably a lie.* Here is one description of him:

And here is a song just for you:* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jkx53rbzrc

YOUR ANALYSIS
=============
You scored 6% on Astaroth, higher than 12% of your peers.

You scored 3% on Mara, higher than 11% of your peers.

You scored 43% on Orobas, higher than 89% of your peers.

You scored 45% on Phenex, higher than 93% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Azazel, higher than 9% of your peers.

You scored 3% on Iblis, higher than 12% of your peers.

You scored 12% on Succubus, higher than 42% of your peers.

You scored 21% on Qlippoth, higher than 65% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Blackheart, higher than 11% of your peers.

You scored 19% on Printers-devil, higher than 71% of your peers.

Lee
03-25-2012, 02:20 AM
Qlippoth

Absolute Low

Qlippoth

The Qlippoth (Qliphoth) were created when the sephiroth Geburah, a part of the qabbalic Tree of Life was filled with energy by Sophia "the Empress," until it burst. The shrapnel from the explosion became the Qlippoth, and while the sephiroth Geburah was replaced, the evilicious shrapnel from the original remained. The Qlippoth represent imperfection and depravity in all its forms, their world is a demonic travesty of ours and they have transcended the tyrrany known as 'law' and the pollution known as 'nature.' This result is probably the wildest kind of demon that appears in this test.

And here is a song just for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdKEuhcc5DU
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Astaroth Distribution

You scored 8% on Astaroth, higher than 20% of your peers.

Mara Distribution

You scored 18% on Mara, higher than 64% of your peers.

Orobas Distribution

You scored 20% on Orobas, higher than 46% of your peers.

Phenex Distribution

You scored 10% on Phenex, higher than 26% of your peers.

Azazel Distribution

You scored 6% on Azazel, higher than 22% of your peers.

Iblis Distribution

You scored 10% on Iblis, higher than 31% of your peers.

Succubus Distribution

You scored 6% on Succubus, higher than 18% of your peers.

Qlippoth Distribution

You scored 36% on Qlippoth, higher than 95% of your peers.

Blackheart Distribution

You scored 14% on Blackheart, higher than 58% of your peers.

Printers-devil Distribution

You scored 23% on Printers-devil, higher than 82% of your peers.

lucifersangel
04-23-2012, 10:38 PM

Succubus

Hottie from Hell!

Succubi are a kind of 'demonic' spirit that feeds off sexual energy. In this day and age they usually appear in dreams as attractive women or men, seducing dreamers and having sex with them. In medieval times they especially afflicted monks, appearing as furry or deformed women and depriving them of their precious sexual fluids (only a limited supply of that, you know). Answering centuries of garden-variety psychological trauma with a more fullfilling kind, are we? Fabulous! The original succubus was Lilith, the first wife of Adam. Male spawn of Lilith are called Lilim, while their female counterparts are called Lilin.

And here is a song just for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScaHlVuRr4g

NemnochAdore
07-24-2012, 07:59 AM
Took the test some 7 months later and it is still Orebas. Some answers are pretty much the same but others appealed more and I still got him. Me likes him.

Balam_del_Monte
08-03-2012, 09:09 AM
I got Phenex